Nations leading rusher suspended from Miami game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nations leading rusher suspended from Miami game

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Just keeps getting better! Boston College running back William Green won't be playing on Saturday. Green leads the nation with 145 yards rushing per game. They won't say why he's suspended, but whatever the reason, it shouldn't hurt Miami's chances of a blowout! :D

Looks like a sure bet for a slobberknocker! :cool: :D

Hey...What grade is Dorsey in? Is he a junior or senior? Maybe Miami could pick him up soon! :D

No no no... first, he is a Junior. Second, he has to win two National Championships prior to coming to the Dolphins and then winning a couple or more Superbowls. :goof:

True....We don't want to rush the guy :D

Yeah, Dorsey can wait another year

Wouldn't that be sweet if after next year he became a phin. To go from one good team to another!:D

Yeah..then we could hear alot of this: Dorsey throws to Chambers for the touchdown!!! :D :D

LOL... lets stretch it a little further...

Santana Moss continues to have injuries, the Jets cut him as they can't afford him. He comes back to Miami, and signs with the Dolphins. Later that year, the Draft comes around. We draft Dorsey.

*looks into crystal ball*

Dorsey with five wide outs... Chambers, Moss, McKnight, Oronde, L. Smith.

Dorsey looks down.... throws to Moss... he's at the 50...40...30...20...10...Touchdown!!!

I like that as well AJ :D The Jets wouldn't have **** on us then :cool:

by the way..I saw in the paper today..Miami is favored by 20 points over Boston College and Virginia Tech is favored by 24 over Temple :D

For those of us with Cable....

and those who can't make it to the game (like myself), the Miami/Boston College game is on at 12noon on ABC. After that game it really doesn't matter about the rest of the day does it?:lol: Actually the Gators/South Carolina game should be good.:cool:

ok, 1 game on saturday!

thats taken care of, which is good, i have a buch to do in one day. sunday is pretty much planned. in the morning i have to walk security at the church parking lot, then beat it down to the sports bar to watch the end of the fins game.
since the wife is leaving this weekend, the afternoon is grocery shopping, then get ready for the faiders and sea chickens! that is usually a hot game. :D

Back
Top Bottom