NBA does it again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA does it again

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
The morons in charge of the NBA have done it again with their playoff schedule. Having 2 full days off between games 1 and 2 of their first round match-ups. Please, there is no travel involved. Why is there a need to play Game 1 on a Sunday and Game 2 on a Wednesday????? (Or Sat and Tuesday).

Reason #2,990,948,948,876 why the NBA has fallen so far so fast!

The NBA fell off when NBC lost their rights. Nobody did the NBA like NBC from the theme music to the announcers (either Costas or Marv)!

it's not as bad as a few years ago when they spread best of 5 series over 2 weeks.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The NBA fell off when NBC lost their rights. Nobody did the NBA like NBC from the theme music to the announcers (either Costas or Marv)!

Ahhh, the memories.

I HATED the NBA theme song. I pretty much dislike everything NBC does in regards to sports coverage. Everything has to have drama and a storyline. Gag me.

Sometimes I wish I lived 30 years ago, when you just showed a damn game without all the hype and manufactured storyline. If I wanted to see a Broadway play, I'd go to Broadway. But since I despise plays and musicals, lame pregame and buildup does even less for me.

Anyway, this is stupid. Not only does it drag on a series, but it also kills momentum.

Muck said:
I HATED the NBA theme song. I pretty much dislike everything NBC does in regards to sports coverage. Everything has to have drama and a storyline. Gag me.

Sometimes I wish I lived 30 years ago, when you just showed a damn game without all the hype and manufactured storyline. If I wanted to see a Broadway play, I'd go to Broadway. But since I despise plays and musicals, lame pregame and buildup does even less for me.

Anyway, this is stupid. Not only does it drag on a series, but it also kills momentum.
:eek: wow Muck is going off. I have never seen that. Usually you are so calm. :tongue:

:lol: I just hate all the stupid crap that we have to endure before we can watch a game. Especially in football.

BTW - John Tesh is responsible for the NBA theme song. :lol:

Muck said:
:lol: I just hate all the stupid crap that we have to endure before we can watch a game. Especially in football.

BTW - John Tesh is responsible for the NBA theme song. :lol:
I used to work at a record store and old people used to love his ****! I will never understand why.

Phinsfan1980 said:
I used to work at a record store and old people used to love his ****! I will never understand why.

Old, fat, white women love him

Back
Top Bottom