NBA dunk contest

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or was that weak?!?

Dominique Wilkins disaproves!

Bring back Dwight Howard and maybe labron James would try and beat him. Andre iguodala (who got robbed a couple years ago from the dunck contest IMO), Dwight Howard, Lebron James, and maybe Blake griffin if he proves he can make it there. IMO that would be a good combo oh 4 in the contest and that would get a ton of viewings IMO.

One of the worst ever. And I'm so sick of seeing Nate Robinson take ten tries per dunk every year.
i agree Dwight Howard pretty much handed him the dunk contest last year and the time he beat AI he should have never wont that just because he jumped over another short guy

It's official dunk contest sucks. Dunk contest hasn't been good since 2006 where Iguodala got completely robbed. NBA needs to start getting the real dunkers in the contest (Iggy, Gay, Josh Smith, etc.) and stars like they used too (LeBron, DWade, etc.). Dunk Contest has just been lame at best the last 3 years.

It's official dunk contest sucks. Dunk contest hasn't been good since 2006 where Iguodala got completely robbed. NBA needs to start getting the real dunkers in the contest (Iggy, Gay, Josh Smith, etc.) and stars like they used too (LeBron, DWade, etc.). Dunk Contest has just been lame at best the last 3 years.
IMO you will never see dwayne wade in the dunk contest

^
This.

The dunk contest has become boring for that exact reason.

Back
Top Bottom