NBA Mock Draft 3.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Mock Draft 3.0

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
NBA Mock Draft 3.0

Tomorrow i will release my final mock drafts...one with trades and one with no trades :D Right now heres some eye candy for you guys to enjoy!

Blazers trade #3 overall and Ruben Patterson to the Jazz for #6 overall and #27 overall

Hornets trade Jammal Magloire and #4 overall to the Raptors for 7th overall, 16th overall, 2006 first round pick and Eric Williams

Bobcats Trade #13 overall and Primoz Brezec to Denver for #20 and #22 overall

1. Bucks - Andrew Bogut C Utah
2. Hawks - Marvin Williams UNC
3. Jazz - Deron Williams PG Illinois
4. Raptors - Chris Paul PG Wake Forest
5. Bobcats - Gerald Green SG/SF HS Sr
6. Blazers - Martell Webster SG/SF HS Sr
7. Hornets - Raymond Felton PG UNC
8. Knicks - Danny Granger SF New Mexico
9. Warriors - Channing Frye C Arizona
10. Lakers - Charlie Villanueva PF UCONN
11. Magic - Joey Graham SF OSU
12. Clippers - Yaroslav Korolev SF Russia
13. Nuggets - Antoine Wright SG Texas A&M
14. Timberwolves - Rashad McCants SG UNC
15. Nets - Sean May PF UNC
16. Hornets - Fran Vazquez PF Spain
17. Pacers - Johan Petro C France
18. Celtics - Roko Ikic PG Croatia
19. Grizzlies - Hakim Warrick SG/SF/PF Syracuse
20. Bobcats - Martynas Anduiskevicius C Lithuania
21. Suns - Ike Diogu PF Arizona State
22. Bobcats - Jarrett Jack PG Georgia Tech
23. Kings - Francisco Garcia SG Louisville
24. Rockets - Monta Ellis PG HS Sr
25. Sonics - CJ Miles SG HS Sr
26. Pistons - Julius Hodge SG/SF NC State
27. Blazers - Andrew Bynum C HS Sr
28. Spurs - Chris Taft PF/C Pittsburgh
29. Heat - Luther Head SG Illinois
30. Knicks - Andray Blatche PF/C HS SR

Big Winners of the 2005 NBA Draft

Bobcats - Ended up grabbing the top highschooler with Tracy McGrady like talent...then traded down from 13 and picked up two more first round picks and filled the need at center to take some pressure of emeka and filled the void at pg with jarret jack!

Knicks - There here because they got probobly the highest rising guy in the draft Danny Granger then they take a guy with lots of promise and potential in Audray Blatche.

Hornets - Pulled the trigger early on felton and let granger pass them but actually made a wrong a right by taking Fran Vazquez at 16 probobly the best foreign player in the draft with promise to be the next Dirk Nowitzski.

Blazers - They trade down from the 3 cause they didnt need a pg and grab the guy they really wanted all along in Webster. Then at 27 which they picked up from the trade they grab Bynum a center which is also a need for this team and has lots of potential.

Raptors - Chris Paul says it all but to top it off they got one hell of a player in Magloire who will be an instant starter...So right now it looks like a 3 way setup with Chris Paul, Chris Bosh, and Jammal Magloire.

Why on Earth do you have the Rockets taking a PG? Sura and James are doing a fine job rotating with each other. From what i have been reading, the Rockets are going after a PF because Howard is getting pretty old and the backups ro him should be like the 10th man.

PhinDude88 said:
Why on Earth do you have the Rockets taking a PG? Sura and James are doing a fine job rotating with each other. From what i have been reading, the Rockets are going after a PF because Howard is getting pretty old and the backups ro him should be like the 10th man.

Monta Ellis could be a huge payoff for them...This isnt my last draft i'll make 2 of them around 4-5 tomorrow

I'll probobly have them taking a PF tomorrow :D

I think the Pacers will draft someone that can help them right now, not down the road like Petro JMO.

Andrew Bynum at 27? :eek:
He'll be long long gone before then. imo.

Den54 said:
Andrew Bynum at 27? :eek:
He'll be long long gone before then. imo.

Actually to tell you the truth the only reason hes staying in the draft is cause the raptors supposidely told him they will take him with the 16th pick...When the raptors end up doing this blockbuster trade he will fall into the 20-30 range wont fall out of first imo though :D

Back
Top Bottom