NBA Off-Season: Big Winners | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Off-Season: Big Winners

WelcomeBack

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.sportsreviews.com/blog/nba-off-season-big-winners/

With the NBA regular season less than a week away, it’s only right that we look at the teams that have done the most to significantly improve. The list of the teams that come out as big winners from this off-season may be a bit surprising, as none of them have been real hyped pre-season teams recently. Here are the top teams to come out of this NBA off-season.

always great when you have the clippers #1 pick in 2012 lottery protected and they acquire a chris paul...so much for a top 18 pick i'd say

just finished watching the highlight.. the clips are going to be a problem. the difference maker will be caron butler... those guys are gonna be handful come playoff time barring injury.. sheessh..

looks to me like the lake show is gonna come to a screaching halt this year...awful head coach and old as hell team...wouldn't surprise me if they didn't make the playoffs in the west...they looked old as hell last night

how long before kobe starts bitchin???

looks to me like the lake show is gonna come to a screaching halt this year...awful head coach and old as hell team...wouldn't surprise me if they didn't make the playoffs in the west...they looked old as hell last night

how long before kobe starts bitchin???

He ******* every damn night...I'm so glad they are struggling. Hate the Fakers. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom