NBA Offseason | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Offseason

Asik is just another guy who is getting paid 25 mil over three years. And this isn't representative of value to you?

The Bulls don't get to spend that money elsewhere. They're over the cap.

Asik is just another guy who is getting paid 25 mil over three years. And this isn't representative of value to you?

The Bulls don't get to spend that money elsewhere. They're over the cap.

What does that have to do with anything? So because they're over the cap, they should just drastically overpay 10 million a year to a mediocre player to play 15 minutes at the very best off the bench? They could get similar or better production easily with MLE, and perhaps even the vet min because the MLE could be much better used than on a 10-15 MPG backup center. Or, if they were smart, they would just amnesty Boozer already, and then they would have cap space.

I don't see why this is so difficult to comprehend. It has nothing to do with money paid or production received. It is the value of an asset. It would be very difficult for the Bulls to sign a player valued at 25 mil to a 3 yr 9 mil deal......so no, I don't think he can be replaced by a vet on an MLE contract.

I don't see why this is so difficult to comprehend. It has nothing to do with money paid or production received. It is the value of an asset. It would be very difficult for the Bulls to sign a player valued at 25 mil to a 3 yr 9 mil deal......so no, I don't think he can be replaced by a vet on an MLE contract.

I'm asking the same question. How it can be so difficult to comprehend that Asik isn't an asset, nor valuable, and is only worth 25 mil to incompetent organizations like the Rockets is beyond me. He certainly isn't worth 25 million to a team that already has Joakim Noah. Omer Asik is mediocre, if that.

I'm asking the same question. How it can be so difficult to comprehend that Asik isn't an asset, nor valuable, and is only worth 25 mil to incompetent organizations like the Rockets is beyond me.

You don't see how you contradict yourself in that statement?

rockets did lots of wild moves ...gutting scola a proven big.. picking up linsanity.. offering crazy money for asick
I still like how the heat upgraded even if on paper they are the smallest team in the nba. Rashard could be the x factor. His chemistry with ray allen from the supersonic days you could see them playing together quite a few minutes when any of the big 3 need a breather..

[video=youtube;6FNRiZdIuQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FNRiZdIuQI&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Back
Top Bottom