NBA Players You Hate the Most? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Players You Hate the Most?

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Never said you dont watch basketball but you dont even know why you hate these people...

:lol: You don't have to have a reason why you don't like a particular NBA player.

You don't like him then you don't like him, that's all there is to it. SOme people have reasons some don't but they're not required.

Bodzilla29 said:
Bowen and Bibby, just tsomething about them that I don't like at all, I can't put my finger on it I just get mad when I see their faces.

LOL, I feel what you're saying. I feel the same about Clearance Weatherspoon, Bob Sura, and many others.

Hate is a strong word...so ill say i dis-like the following players...

1- Mike Bibby- looks like Smiegal (sp?) from 'Lord of the Rings'

2- Allen Iverson- Im being to respect him a little, but i used to really dis-like him!!

3- all of the detroit pistons

4- all of the portland trailblazers execpt van exel

All i can think of now....

I will add two more to my list: Kobe Bryant and Mike Bibby. Kobe because I flat out hate the lakers and find it beyond funny that they won't make the playoffs this year because of his whining. Bibby because he was a douchebag in high school here, became a bigger one when he went to the wildkittens, and continued his career in douchbagedom in Sac.

I can't stand Dwyane Wade, I feel that he is the most overrated/overhyped player in the last ten years of the NBA. The only reason he puts up decent numbers is becasue shaq takes most of the 'heat' down low. What does he average, like 20 TOs a game? If I owned a franchise I'd take 50 players before I even thought about taking Wade.

:goof:

X-Con said:
LOL, I feel what you're saying. I feel the same about Clearance Weatherspoon, Bob Sura, and many others.

Why don't you just make a hitlist for all the Rockets or former Rockets? Sure seems like you hate almost all of them :rolleyes:

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
Why don't you just make a hitlist for all the Rockets or former Rockets? Sure seems like you hate almost all of them :rolleyes:

Wtf? I've hated Spoon-Azz since he was with the Heat because he was one of the dumbest players ever to play on this team(between he and Malik Allen I just don't know). Bob Sura is just damn boring to watch and just looking at the guy gives me a nasty taste in my mouth. Sura seems like the type of person I could never get along with, and he looks like a child molester.

I hate when people say stupid stuff trying to defend the team they like, and for your info...T-Mac will always be one of my favorite players. I don't have any hatred for the Rockets, I just hate a few players on their team.

Also, are you a member on RealGM? If not, that's somebody else's signature that you're using..

bobdroopy said:
I can't stand Dwyane Wade, I feel that he is the most overrated/overhyped player in the last ten years of the NBA. The only reason he puts up decent numbers is becasue shaq takes most of the 'heat' down low. What does he average, like 20 TOs a game? If I owned a franchise I'd take 50 players before I even thought about taking Wade.

:goof:
LOL, I know you're joking so I'll take that as a joke. Even if you're serious, it's still a joke. ;)

I've never liked Rasheed Wallace.

Other players I dislike are Ron Artest (even before this season), Allan Houston, Vince Carter, Doug Christie, something about Carlos Arroyo rubs me the wrong way, Shawn Bradley (nobody that tall should suck so bad), Michael Olowokandi. I used to have a hatred for Iverson and Kidd, but I've overcome that and respect them as players at least.

Sam "crybaby" Cassell

I really can't type anything about this twit without being banned, so I will refrain and just post his name :p

Stephon Marbury man. Get out of the first round before u declare yourself the best point guard in the NBA!

Back
Top Bottom