NBA Players You Hate the Most? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Players You Hate the Most?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Stephon Marbury man. Get out of the first round before u declare yourself the best point guard in the NBA!

clear.gif
:roflmao:

X-Con said:
clear.gif
:roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I don't miss him in Phoenix at all. Still hate Kobe the most though. Put that video of him getting punched on here too. F-ing hilarious.

Gonzo said:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
I don't miss him in Phoenix at all. Still hate Kobe the most though. Put that video of him getting punched on here too. F-ing hilarious.

Remember his gatorade commercial? Now this is some funny sh-t that a Kobe hater on another forum made:

kobequicktobackdown3rs-1.gif

X-Con said:
Remember his gatorade commercial? Now this is some funny sh-t that a Kobe hater on another forum made:

kobequicktobackdown3rs-1.gif
:roflmao: :roflmao: If he can't carry a team by himself, no one can... :roflmao:

Way to go lakers! Great move! Enjoy the springtime golfing. :lol:

KuD said:
1.Ron Artest
2.Kobe Bryant
3.Jermaine O'neal
4.Steve Francis
5.Baron Davis
6.Chris Webber
7.Yao Ming
8.Stephan Marburry
9.Dirk Nowitzski
10.Dikembe Mutombo

In that order..

What do u have against Dirk and Jermaine?

Jimi said:
What do u have against Dirk and Jermaine?

Jermaine kicked my boy Shandon Anderson earlier this year for no reason, other than he got fouled. Since then I haven't liked him too much. Punching out a fan in the Pacers/Pistons brawl didn't help much either. Though the fan came on the floor which is the players territory. It was still a complete sucker punch from a 6'10 athlete that was unneccessary. As for Dirk, I'm not really sure, aside from the fact that he complains about every call.

KuD said:
Jermaine kicked my boy Shandon Anderson earlier this year for no reason, other than he got fouled.

And he did the same with Haslem yesterday.

JO's a super b*tch. I don't know why he's one of my favorite players, LOL, I really don't....

Back
Top Bottom