NBA Players You Hate the Most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Players You Hate the Most?

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I got the idea from a long RealGM thread, so I just posted my response here..

Steve Francis - Talk about a real b-tch. Francis whines and cries more than any player in the league, and he deserves nothing. I'll never have respect for a punk like Francis, and I find it funny that he proclaims himself as the "Franchise". If he is your team's franchise player, you obviously don't have a very bright future. If Francis is seriously involved with a woman, I am sure he plays the woman part in the relationship. This dude MUST be an only child..

Yao Ming - Talk about an overhyped player who was supposed to be the next "big thing". Yeah, big in height but production? Hell no. If there's anything I hate it's a soft player. Yao Ming is a very good basketball player, but he has not come close to living up to the hype.

Richard Jefferson - RJ proclaimed himself as the next Michael Jordan. What an Usher-like conceded punk. I hate this dude with a passion, and he's damn overrated. He's nothing but a second option on a decent at best team, a third option on a good team. Unfortunately, he's only going to shine and become even more overrated when he gets back now that he has Vince Carter to take some pressure off of him.

Carmelo Anthony - Probably one of the most overhyped players in a long time. Melo vs. Bron? LOL, that's hilarious. Try Bron vs. Wade, then after that you'd have to throw Chris Bosh in there. Melo is in the Kirk Hinrich class, and he still gets the respect of a superstar by many. What a shame. The media and fans have forced me to dislike Carmelo Anthony. Melo was supposed to be a superstar, and sure he's still very young. However, at this point I can't see him being more than the 2nd or 3rd option that he is right now. His FG % is pathetic.

I don't even hate Kobe Bryant like that, believe it or not. I have a lot of respect for him as a player, as he already has three rings. I just disagree with many of his actions and I think he's a b-tch for trying to run the team even outside of the court. Also, many people may think I dislike Gilbert Arenas, but to be 100% honest...he's one of my 5 favorite players and I have his jersey. It's just a rivalry thing between he and Wade and my disagreeing with other people about who is the better player.

I really dont like Stephon Marbury because he thinks he is the best guard but he is only a decent one at that.

Steve Francis - same reasons as Con.

Christian Laettner - hated him since his Duke days, harder to hate him now though, since he really licks ***.

Bruce Bowen - no idea why.

Mike Bibby - again, unknown hate.

Andrew DeClercq - punk.

Con, I'm not a huge Melo fan at all, but his hype came from putting Cuse on his shoulders and winning a national championship as a freshman. Well deserved hype. He is a second year SF who averages 19 and 6. Shoots no worse the Iverson, and I haven't seen you mock the Answer(I have a point in there somewhere). I'm not one to big up Melo, but dude is what, 21? Isn't an all-star but plays on a playoff team. Not bad.

Yao, 18 and 8, not bad for a 3rd year center who went from playing YMCA ball to NBA ball 2 and a half years ago. Still young.

Btw, I'm not saying you shouldn't hate these players, that is entirely up to you.

i disagree con cmon now steve francis is a solid player. What and WADE with his FLASH nickname means hes that fast? I dont think so. I thought u would like franchize because of his above the rim game but i guess thats what wade does and u dont want stevey to do it better than wade. Francis is a good player im not saying that wade isnt but that is not a good reason to hate him because he whines??? WAde complains too everyone does. If you remember Francis and his buddy back in Houston, Mobley, you would remember how much more Mobley complains and still to this day does. Also Yao is soft but you gotta realize that he did not grow up here. He grew up in China where he was taught friends before competition. I feel for him but even so he is improving his production every year. Give him some time. I think if he developes that killer instinct, and thats a big if, then he could be a solid center for years to come.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
i disagree con cmon now steve francis is a solid player. What and WADE with his FLASH nickname means hes that fast? I dont think so. I thought u would like franchize because of his above the rim game but i guess thats what wade does and u dont want stevey to do it better than wade. Francis is a good player im not saying that wade isnt but that is not a good reason to hate him because he whines??? WAde complains too everyone does. If you remember Francis and his buddy back in Houston, Mobley, you would remember how much more Mobley complains and still to this day does.

All I see there is a bunch of mumbling.

What are you talking about, how on earth does my hatred for Francis have anything at all to do with Dwyane Wade? If you watch basketball, you know that there aren't many more players who whine like Francis. Wade doesn't whine like him, of course says something to the refs if he's being mugged. However, he doesn't b-tch like a little school girl. Francis has some emotional problems, and it was proven when he kicked the camera guy.

Zilla probably watches more basketball than anyone here from what I've seen, and he knows exactly what I'm talking about. Steve Francis whines and whines and he doesn't deserve the alias given to him when he came into the league, which is also what he calls himself. He is not a star player, so he shouldn't be mentioned in that class. He's a pretty good player, but nothing more.

Go to RealGM and read the Magic forum, even those guys agree. Quite often, Francis hurts his team more than he helps them.

I hate Kobe. I didn't even hate Shaq when he was on the Lakers but I hate Kobe. Once J.J Redick goes pro I'll hate him too.

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
i disagree con cmon now steve francis is a solid player. What and WADE with his FLASH nickname means hes that fast? I dont think so. I thought u would like franchize because of his above the rim game but i guess thats what wade does and u dont want stevey to do it better than wade. Francis is a good player im not saying that wade isnt but that is not a good reason to hate him because he whines??? WAde complains too everyone does. If you remember Francis and his buddy back in Houston, Mobley, you would remember how much more Mobley complains and still to this day does. Also Yao is soft but you gotta realize that he did not grow up here. He grew up in China where he was taught friends before competition. I feel for him but even so he is improving his production every year. Give him some time. I think if he developes that killer instinct, and thats a big if, then he could be a solid center for years to come.

Wade blows by defenders like their shoes are glued to the ground....thats FLASH

And I live in Orlando and hear enough about Steve Francis...he b!tched when he was traded to Orlando, he held out cause he wouldnt play for whoever he was drafted (if i remember correctly), and now hes played decent here, but is kicking photographers out of frustration....hes a whiny b!tch.

TerryTate said:
Wade blows by defenders like their shoes are glued to the ground....thats FLASH

And I live in Orlando and hear enough about Steve Francis...he b!tched when he was traded to Orlando, he held out cause he wouldnt play for whoever he was drafted (if i remember correctly), and now hes played decent here, but is kicking photographers out of frustration....hes a whiny b!tch.

Thank you, and do you remember what he said when Orlando traded Mobely(although it was a pretty stupid trade)?

Something like...

"It almost brings me to tears that I won't be playing with Cuttino anymore. I can't believe the organization would do something like this."

Instead of trying his hardest to welcome Christie to the team that supposedly is YOUR franchise, he b-tches to the media about losing his man.

Once the tragic (yes, they get their name back, the TRAGIC) traded Cuttino, their year went down the crapper....salary move or not, one of the worst trades ever....esp. since christina was damaged goods....

thats why francis is one of only 3 that have avged 20 6 and 6 since hes been in the leauge. His skills are not even worth arguing about but his attitude could be better, ill give you that. He is kind of a ball hog and chucks up some bad shots sometimes. I was sad to see him go from Houston but his time was done with the Rockets. T-mac is a definite upgrade and we also got Juwan in the deal as well so im happy. Stevey does need to become more of a team player though IMO

X-Con said:
Zilla probably watches more basketball than anyone here from what I've seen.

haha oh yeah your right about that since he doesnt even know why he hates these people :roflmao: nice one :wink:

Back
Top Bottom