nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nba playoffs round 2 discussion thread...

its not that we are up in arms over people pointing out that duncan used to whine over foul calls.the problem with that spurs fans have is EVERYBODY used to do it before the rule changes,but it seems this is the only go to move of fans of other teams to try and some how nitpick duncans HOF career.

well if that's all i got to nitpick he's doing well...cause i nitpick the hell out of guys...football too...as many could tell you...ha ha

and thats all i got on duncan...

Not sure why the Spurs fans are up in arms over hoops' comment about Duncan whining. Cant say Ive seen him much the last year or two, but back when I saw him a fair deal he really was a pretty big whiner. Its not a knock on Duncan as a player, just sayin. Of course others did it too, but Duncan was up there with the best of 'em.

Not up in arms. Just not understanding why Duncan is being called out as whining on every play. He whines like everyone else in the NBA whines.

pacers have to be careful not to overpay george hill at the point...they have a bunch of guys on that roster in the starting 5 especially that can't create their own shot...they need a facilitator and penetrating pg...a rondo with that group would be filthy... i like george hill but he's not much of a break you down off the dribble pg...he likes to hang around the 3 point line and fire up long range shots off the pick...every once in a while he'll drive to the cup but its not looking to pass...

Hill gets the qualifying offer, nothing more. Bird isn't going to give up on his pet, especially since he has to see the draft pick he gave up on the all rookie team, but I think the start PG experiment is over. Hill would be a great starting point for the Heat.....the Pacers need a real point guard.

I think they should go all in for Williams, but Gordon seems to be Bird's target. Not that hes a shoddy consolation prize.....swap George and Gordon and you've got yourself a pretty good team.

i dont expect the spurs to have 13 turnovers in any half of any of the rest of this series and i dont expect danny green to look so,well GREEN.ginobli was beastin!hadnt been for him im not sure spurs win.this would have been the game for OKC to steal.

Russell Westbrook lost that game for the Thunder.

No idea why people still defend him. Dude was shooting less than 30% and STILL shooting.

No idea why people still defend him. Dude was shooting less than 30% and STILL shooting.

that's not the way i saw it...although i have seen plenty of evidence of westbrook taking too many shots and hogging the ball in the past...kids probably got the softest pull up off the dribble 15 footer in the game...but he can fall in love with it too much at times...should attack the rack more cause he's murder to the cup...tony parkers not stopping him

only took me getting to see the spurs one time again to come away saying they are still a hard watch...ginobili did yesterday what okla city expects from james harden

that's not the way i saw it...although i have seen plenty of evidence of westbrook taking too many shots and hogging the ball in the past...kids probably got the softest pull up off the dribble 15 footer in the game...but he can fall in love with it too much at times...should attack the rack more cause he's murder to the cup...tony parkers not stopping him

only took me getting to see the spurs one time again to come away saying they are still a hard watch...ginobili did yesterday what okla city expects from james harden

any harder to watch than that 6ers-celtics series tbh.:chuckle:

2.5/10

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

as long as he keeps on chuckin,this thing could be over faster than people may think.

only a spurs fan thinks thats not a tough team to watch...maybe its just cause most the team looks like guys you'd have a hard time picking in a pickup basketball game if you never saw them play....

stop taking it so personal dre for gods sakes...the vast majority of nba fan is hoping for okla city heat for the entertainment value...hell stern probably is also

only a spurs fan thinks thats not a tough team to watch...maybe its just cause most the team looks like guys you'd have a hard time picking in a pickup basketball game if you never saw them play....

stop taking it so personal dre for gods sakes...the vast majority of nba fan is hoping for okla city heat for the entertainment value...hell stern probably is also

Good thing I could care less what anyone outside of myself feels about how they play. Who gives a **** about style and entertainment value? It's about winning a championship, nothing more. Leave the stuff you're talking about to SI.com and the ESPN highlights.

not taking it personal at all.i couldnt really give two ****s about what you or anyone else thinks.this team has won 19 in a row and still rolling.more fans outside of SA are starting to take notice.they are the second highest scoring team in the league and so far no one is stopping them.

i guess its too bad that nowhere is it written that the best team shouldnt win because supposedly there is no entertainment value.whoppty woo get used to it.

Good thing I could care less what anyone outside of myself feels about how they play. Who gives a **** about style and entertainment value? It's about winning a championship, nothing more. Leave the stuff you're talking about to SI.com and the ESPN highlights.

who are you to tell me what to do??? lmao...i'll talk about whatever the hell i want to...you don't agree or it hurts your feelings tough ****

not taking it personal at all.i couldnt really give two ****s about what you or anyone else thinks.this team has won 19 in a row and still rolling.more fans outside of SA are starting to take notice.they are the second highest scoring team in the league and so far no one is stopping them.

i guess its too bad that nowhere is it written that the best team shouldnt win because supposedly there is no entertainment value.whoppty woo get used to it.

that's fair...i think the entertainment value will go up even with the spurs in the finals as the east will bring more physicality than what i've seen in the west...can't knock the spurs either...they got the best coach in the game and they play really well as a unit...its just as an outsider not all that a great watch...for me at least...but it was only one game...and ok city won't lay down so this series is going deep

who are you to tell me what to do??? lmao...i'll talk about whatever the hell i want to...you don't agree or it hurts your feelings tough ****

i think he has a point...these useless points are really no different than SI or any other sports publication,but there is such a thing as free will...the spurs keep steam rolling teams and this is what they get in return...its all good,itll just feel that much better when they win the ship'.

Back
Top Bottom