NBA Trade Deadline | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Trade Deadline

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
Isaiah Thomas to the Lakers is the first major deal of the day.

Didn't really see that coming.

If you're a Cavs fan, you've got to be upset over how the franchise has handled itself.

I know Irving wanted to be gone, but still...you get Thomas, and yeah, he wasn't the right fit, but you ship him out just like that.

Lakers making the move for Free Agency it looks like.

Getting easier and easier to see why there are rumblings about LeBron being unhappy in Cleveland ... again. Just a bunch of mismatched pieces. Boston should own the East starting next season.

Ok who is Miami gonna get lol

Getting easier and easier to see why there are rumblings about LeBron being unhappy in Cleveland ... again. Just a bunch of mismatched pieces. Boston should own the East starting next season.

If LeBron was smart, he'd leave after this offseason. I'm pretty sure he and Gilbert despise each other, and it's probably gotten worse...that franchise is a sinking ship.

Definitely agree on Boston, though I think it's theirs to lose this season. They need one more guy that can bring offense though, at least off the bench.

If LeBron was smart, he'd leave after this offseason. I'm pretty sure he and Gilbert despise each other, and it's probably gotten worse...that franchise is a sinking ship.

Definitely agree on Boston, though I think it's theirs to lose this season. They need one more guy that can bring offense though, at least off the bench.

Too early to depend on Brown and Tatum ... but you gotta like what you see. Once Gordon comes back they become lethal.

Someone told me that isiah is a free agent after this season why would LA trade for that?

Someone told me that isiah is a free agent after this season why would LA trade for that?

Frees up salary for the big FA derby after the season's over. Of course, there are rumblings that 2019 has now become their year to chase FAs, but with this move, it looks like those reports were a bit misguided.

Frees up salary for the big FA derby after the season's over. Of course, there are rumblings that 2019 has now become their year to chase FAs, but with this move, it looks like those reports were a bit misguided.

I wonder if LeBron is really considering LAL like rumored lately and honestly I've lost interest in the NBA after the league vetod the Chris Paul to LAL trade

Too early to depend on Brown and Tatum ... but you gotta like what you see. Once Gordon comes back they become lethal.

Stevens is one of the top 5 coaches in the league...they've got a lot going for them, and Irving (I'd imagine) is probably going to stay for the long haul, as well. They've got an excellent organization there.

I wonder if LeBron is really considering LAL like rumored lately and honestly I've lost interest in the NBA after the league vetod the Chris Paul to LAL trade

Probably. I'd be shocked if he stayed in Cleveland. Completely shocked.

I haven't had a ton of interest since the Sonics got stolen by those hillbillies to OKC.

Stevens is one of the top 5 coaches in the league...they've got a lot going for them, and Irving (I'd imagine) is probably going to stay for the long haul, as well. They've got an excellent organization there.

The only one I'd put over Stevens is Popo and his run is coming to an end here real soon. Leonard has been a dagger.

Ainge has put on one of the most masterful runs of moves I've seen ... ever. His saavy will be paying off shortly and what's looking like a long time. That team is set up for the future and then some.

Otis Smith was pretty good for the Magic as well. Striking gold to get rid of that insane Turkoglu contract then inexplicably taking it back on a few years later? Genius. Dude should be shot execution style with how he mismanaged Dwight's dominance at the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom