NBA Trade Deadline | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Trade Deadline

Wade to heat

That's one I didn't see coming. Nice move to re-unite the two, though.

The only one I'd put over Stevens is Popo and his run is coming to an end here real soon. Leonard has been a dagger.

Ainge has put on one of the most masterful runs of moves I've seen ... ever. His saavy will be paying off shortly and what's looking like a long time. That team is set up for the future and then some.

Otis Smith was pretty good for the Magic as well. Striking gold to get rid of that insane Turkoglu contract then inexplicably taking it back on a few years later? Genius. Dude shoot be shot execution style with how he mismanaged Dwight's dominance at the time.

Pops has done it for so long, it's amazing. A good friend of mine knew him well from the international circuit, sang his praises as much as humanly possible.

Ainge has done so much amazing ****, it's wild. He put together that team with Allen, Garnett, and Pierce, they got old, he spun them off for some pretty nice future assets, and now he's built up a power to own the East again. Dude doesn't get enough credit. His draft picks have been pretty damn good too. He caught some flack for trading out of the #1 spot, but I think Tatum is a better fit (and probably player) than Fultz.

Cavs basically re-made their roster this past offseason, and then tore it down and re-built it again at the deadline. Not sure if I totally get what they're doing. Of course, it's the Cavs, and Cleveland sports we're talking about, so it doesn't really have to make sense.

Biggest soap opera in the NBA...maybe all of sports.

For all the **** I said about the Cavs, they actually look pretty decent so far. We'll see if it holds, but the early returns look solid.

Back
Top Bottom