NC Dolphin fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NC Dolphin fans

hey other nc fin fans. i'm from rocky mount NC, but living in boone NC right now, after graduating from ASU. grew up as a phin fan and FSU fan due to my uncle. nice to see so many people on here from hickory, which is about an hour away

hey other nc fin fans. i'm from rocky mount NC, but living in boone NC right now, after graduating from ASU. grew up as a phin fan and FSU fan due to my uncle. nice to see so many people on here from hickory, which is about an hour away
No its not that far 321 comes right into hickory :up:about 40 mins maybe not that long

Im a fin fan also from NC.. Wilmington NC GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/xfact0r3 add meh! i got a youtube player with a miami dolphins video on my playlist of last year.. check it out

My sister and her husband and her son and dog live in wallace. I think it is an 45 minutes or an hour away from Wilmington.

yeah Wallace is about 45min or so from here.. i was actually up that way last week working at the pig up there lol

No its not that far 321 comes right into hickory :up:about 40 mins maybe not that long
true..but with all that road work going on, it takes longer

i went down there a couple weekends ago, 10 am on a saturday, and it took an hour-ish to get down there, but that was mainly due to idiotic drivers being slow. it only took me about 40-45 to get back up to boone

this area gets a lot of phin fans visiting as well, a lot of floridians coming up to vacation. i work nights at a hotel, and a lot of people see my phin tattoo (on my right forearm) and they say they're fin fans, or they'll see my phin stickers on my car that i normally park out front and they'll ask who's car that is and i say it's mine, and that gets a pro-phin convo going too

Hello....to all.

I am originally from Chicago, however I am now living in Charlotte (Dilworth area). I am surprised to see how many of us fans live in NC.

I still have trouble trying to be a UNC fan out here, as they took years off my life by beating my beloved Illini in the NCAA finals a few years back. :D

Welcome bro. Im from Hickory and i added u on myspace
Dude, Can't wait to meet ya!!! Ravens and Jets are yours!!
If anybody wants the other tix please call William 704-400-3903

I'm from Mooresville, NC but work in downtown Charlotte, NC.

I didnt realize there were so many FinsFans up this way, but thats awesome.

Lifelong Wolfpack and Dolphin fan. Hate the Heels !!!

Back
Top Bottom