NCAA denies Mike Williams appeal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA denies Mike Williams appeal

jville_fin

Starter
Reaction score
Just reported on espn news. Thats messed up. the NCAA should let him back cause as everybody knows was led to believe he could get drafted. Now he cant play college or go to the nfl till probably next year. He is gonna be a beast when he gets to the nfl. Probably a top 10 pick next year.

i think he would be a good fit for the 'fins who knows how good boston will be when he comes back from injury. lets face it we will probably have a top 10 pick. its gonna be a long season at least I have hope still left in the 'canes for this season.

thats true. I cant have both the dolphins and the canes having looooonnngg seasons. I dont know what i would do. the canes are gonna get me through the season, though. That would be a good idea to have Mike Williams be a dolphin...if only we had a top 10 pick...who knows we might get one. Hopefully we dont.

The NCAA messed up on this one. New administration needs implemented immediately to straighten out all of the fouled up rules in the NCAA.

Yeah, i mean when he declared he thought he was going to be eligable. I think he really got screwed in the whole deal. How scary would the Trojans be if they had Williams back though, I can't even imagine.

It has been made clear by the NCAA that they were contacted by Mike Williams just before the decision and they told him...regardless of what happens....if he signs an agent, he can never play college football again. He went ahead anyway. I thought he should be reinstated as well but when you factor that in with his crappy grades...I don't think the NCAA is totally in the wrong here.

Back
Top Bottom