NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

Not necessarily defending Bama, but it would seem like someone's butthurt because their favorite "elite" program got caught for the very reason their arrogant arses became "elite" :lol:

Never said "elite" and I'm certainly not butt hurt...just amazes me how people jump to conclusions without having all the facts.

[video=youtube;6C6ui9AO2wU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C6ui9AO2wU[/video]

shapiro-1.jpg

shapiro2-1.jpg

Why has someone not made this pic with a troll face on it yet? Obvious classic. He practically has a troll face in this shot as it is.

There is more money flowing through the entire SEC then an alley full of whores in a port visited by a US Warship on payday.

Slimm - bro your normally spot on but it's pure homerism to say that the schools all over the SEC are violating rules but Alabama is squeeky clean and still beating the cheaters. Alabama is dirty, Florida, Miami, Oregon, USC, Miami, Ohio State, Michigan, WVU, Texas, Oklahoma, etc.................

Obviously the system is broken but there is no easy solution. If you give the kids $200 a week, they'll want $2,000.00 They believe they will make millions in the NFL so why in the world would they stop excepting money and services from boosters that far exceed anything the schools could give them.

There is a reason the SEC is so successful right now and it has everything to do with money.

Listening to Joe Rose this morning, he said apparantely Shapiro is going to be getting transferred to a correctional institution in South Florida :lol:

Sleep well Nevin, sleep well.

Listening to Joe Rose this morning, he said apparantely Shapiro is going to be getting transferred to a correctional institution in South Florida :lol:

Sleep well Nevin, sleep well.
He'll surely run into a lot of ex-hurricane players in there

Dolphins WR Brian Harline Says:

The NCAA is creating this situation,” Hartline said after the Dolphins’ practice on Wednesday. “It’s not just one school here or there. It’s happening all the time. And you have players who are more famous than the average NFL player making nowhere near the amount of money. But money and things are being thrown at him.”

“Kids are trying to get what they can, have they have too many outside influences. And I think the rules overall, and how they deal with these kind of situations, needs to be relooked at and checked out again. If not, this stuff will continue to happen.”

Hartline said it’s not fair that players such as Terrelle Pryor and coaches such as Tressel, who left Ohio State after he knowingly withheld information about his players receiving free gifts from a booster, take the fall but the boosters don’t face repercussions.

“If you’re going to have such life-altering punishments for these young men, you have to have some kind of punishment for the people on the outside,” he said. “Whether it’s local enforcement, law enforcement, I don’t know what it is. There’s got to be something they can do to stop the outside population from exploiting young athletes.”

“There’s a better outcome than just blaming 18 to 22-year-olds and getting rid of head coaches because they can’t control 105 guys that are celebrities in a town like Miami or Ohio State.”

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...andals-at-miami-ohio-state-and-other-schools/

Ohio State is as dirty as anyone out there... I don't think that this problem is THAT widespread. You'll never be able to stop the 100 dollar handshakes but if something is THIS blatant and involves this many people on the inside then it has to be punished.

I never saw any evidence of anything like this at FSU. I think that certain programs (Auburn, Clemson, OSU) are very dirty and I hope that Yahoo goes after them next.

Ohio State is as dirty as anyone out there... I don't think that this problem is THAT widespread. You'll never be able to stop the 100 dollar handshakes but if something is THIS blatant and involves this many people on the inside then it has to be punished.

I never saw any evidence of anything like this at FSU. I think that certain programs (Auburn, Clemson, OSU) are very dirty and I hope that Yahoo goes after them next.

:lol: you don't say?

Andre Debose and Matt Patchan at UF have been cleared by the NCAA. Now just awaiting word on Aubrey Hill.

Back
Top Bottom