NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA eyes booster's claims Miami players took cash

i'm not saying the donation was an infraction. i'm talking about the irony surrounding it - especially given the current circumstances. that chick is dirty as hell - and that picture shows where her true interests lie. and with a BIG SMILE on her face. too much. :lol:

i'm with you guys J. i truly am. but i see a bad moon on the rise.

She's a ****ing idiot is what she is. And you're right. But I don't need to see a pic to know where her true interests lie. And every since the allegations came up, she's tossed everyone under the bus.

Miami didn't pay kids. Shapiro bought them food and drinks, and most of the allegations were only a few hundred dollars, if that in benefits.

we should make another sig bet similar to the one that you would've lost had jenkins entered the 2011 draft.

i've read every possible article about all this stuff chief. i'm even on your side considering how intense all this **** is - the fact that i'm not making fun of you should tell you something. i don't know what the sanctions will be - but consider yourself lucky if you have even a halfway relevant football program after all this is sorted out.

'not even remotely as bad' shows me exactly what you know. and that's about jack and ****. and jack just left town.

Let's not try to act like you've been reading up on this when you just compared it to SMU. I think that proves you've only been taking in what ESPN gives you instead of doing your homework.

Way to speak on the subject without knowing the context of it. It was a party to introduce Frank Haith, and Shapiro grabbed the Mic and said he'd like to donate $50,000 and handed Shalala a check. No irony. No dirty.

uh, no kidding guy. re-read what i posted. or just don't reply at all. either way :up:

listening to miami sports talk show the other day, somebody commented that this probably wont be resolved until early 2012

The NCAA hasn't even ruled on North Carolina yet. We'll definitely see a ruling on North Carolina before Miami. The infractions handed to Miami won't happen until after the season at the earliest. The NCAA isn't going to squash this season because they might find this or that and risk finding nothing. We all know something happened but the NCAA can't approach it from that perspective. A full-on investigation must take it's course and it's impossible for that to happen during the season.

Let's not try to act like you've been reading up on this when you just compared it to SMU. I think that proves you've only been taking in what ESPN gives you instead of doing your homework.

more big talk from someone who is constantly wrong. why are you even arguing with me when i said i was on your damn side (well maybe not your specifically anymore, but still)? let's just wait until some of the allegations are proven until you have a reason to throw a hissy fit i guess.

more big talk from someone who is constantly wrong. why are you even arguing with me when i said i was on your damn side (well maybe not your specifically anymore, but still)? let's just wait until some of the allegations are proven until you have a reason to throw a hissy fit i guess.

Not throwing a hissy fit. I actually got a pretty good laugh when I opened this thread and seen SMU. Do your homework.

I was born at night, but not last night. You're on our side. LOL. Miami won't have a halfway relevant program after this. LOL.

I was born at night, but last night. You're on our side. LOL. Miami won't have a halfway relevant program after this. LOL.

you left an important word out of that one. freudian slip for the win.

enough of this though. this thing will be dragged out for at least a year so no rush to bite my head off.

we should make another sig bet similar to the one that you would've lost had jenkins entered the 2011 draft.

Had Jenkins entered the draft? Hilarious considering he didn't and he wouldn't have been drafted in the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom