NCAA Tournament Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tournament Thread

CO-Gator

They all float down here.
Club Member
Reaction score
Brackets out gentlemen. Who's in your Final 4? Any Cinderellas? Who's your champ? Pretty open field this year with no far-and-away clear-cut favorite. Should be a great tournament.

No Cinderellas. The days of the Cinderella are behind us I believe, thankfully. I've never been a fan of this tournament. 64 teams or whatever it is is just far too many.

No one wants to see Duke crush some culinary institute. Trim it down to 16 teams and then I might be interested.

But I'm sticking with the four top seeds. Ohio State, Pitt, Kansas, and Duke. Although I do think Notre Dame has a great chance to win it all and it wouldn't surprise me to see North Carolina take out Ohio State.

Richmond Spiders A-10 Champions!!! I got Connecticutt winning it.
The Spiders are one of my 1st round upset picks and probably for a lot of other people too. Vandy has a reputation for choking in the 1st round.

The Spiders are one of my 1st round upset picks. Vandy has a reputation for choking in the 1st round.
I'd love it. Spiders are going to be terrible next year. Losing both Justin Harper and Kevin Anderson is going to be brutal. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mooney leave, either.

Well, since Miami's in the NIT, I'm going to be rooting for Kentucky and San Diego State.

The East Region is a minefield. BYU's going to get their **** pushed in by St. John's.

Yeah, this tournament's going to kick ***. I can't wait.

I have Kansas, Ohio St., UConn, and UCLA in my final 4. I have Kansas versus UConn for the title, with Kansas winning.

Hopefully they don't choke like last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Cinderellas. The days of the Cinderella are behind us I believe, thankfully. I've never been a fan of this tournament. 64 teams or whatever it is is just far too many.

No one wants to see Duke crush some culinary institute. Trim it down to 16 teams and then I might be interested.

But I'm sticking with the four top seeds. Ohio State, Pitt, Kansas, and Duke. Although I do think Notre Dame has a great chance to win it all and it wouldn't surprise me to see North Carolina take out Ohio State.

A year ago Butler was a shot away from winning the title so it's hard to say the days of cinderalla are far behind us.

The NCAA Tourney is the best in all of sports, this is a fun time of year. For the top 1-2 seeds the 1st game is usually a win(though a bunch of 2 seeds have lost their first game) but come round 2 that's out the window. Kansas was the #1 overall seed a year ago and the clear cut favorite but they lost in Round 2. That is one of the great things about this Tourney.

I think Ohio State is the best team which sucks b/c they are in Carolina's region but anything can happen.

There are some overrated teams this year (Syracuse as a #3, FLORIDA as a #2???!!!) and some underrated ones (Richmond for instance). Still trying to figure out how Syracuse got a 3 seed over my Cardinals (#4).

Sorry CedarPhin, but Kentucky got screwed. And they didn't even get dinner first. Their draw is horrible, they may not make it past WVU again this year. I think they match up pretty good with Ohio State, but not with WVU.

this years brackets and committee are a joke. how the hell is colorado not in it? uab and clemson--seriously? those two r a joke. some of the seeds r evern funnier. florida as a 2 is hilarous, san diego st really should of been the 1 seed out west. pitt now way in hell deserved that bs 1 seed, thats ok they will choke like always. havent really looked over games but 1 team to look out for is old dominion. they r a smart team, very composed and strong inside, they could go far.

another team to look out for would be washington. if they win and play unc that game wil be awesome. they r a dangerous team. sometimes they play stupid but they have size, ball handlers and good 3 point shooters, they r dangerous. i am hoping kemba and my huskies can make a great run. u enver know..west and east r loaded thats for sure.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Richmond Spiders A-10 Champions!!! I got Connecticutt winning it.

Yeah, good call!

This is a wide open field this year. I have Ohio State winning it all, but I think SDSU will make the Final Four. I can't wait.

Having followed the Gators very closely this year, I'll admit that a 2 seed is high for this team. I realistically expected a 3 or 4, but it really doesn't matter at all. Everyone has to win the same amount of games in order to take home a Title. This is why they play the games. The best teams will get to the Final Four. Seeds don't mean that much.

My Final Four is OSU, Dewk, Louisville, and Florida with Dewk beating Louisville for the title. Florida is there based mostly on my own homer bias and the fact that that Southeast region is probably the softest of the four. And I'm just throwing **** to the wall with Louisville. My bracket usually goes in the trash after the 2nd round anyway and who the hell had Butler going as far as they did last year?

Having followed the Gators very closely this year, I'll admit that a 2 seed is high for this team. I realistically expected a 3 or 4, but it really doesn't matter at all. Everyone has to win the same amount of games in order to take home a Title. This is why they play the games. The best teams will get to the Final Four. Seeds don't mean that much.

My Final Four is OSU, Dewk, Louisville, and Florida with Dewk beating Louisville for the title. Florida is there based mostly on my own homer bias and the fact that that Southeast region is probably the softest of the four. And I'm just throwing **** to the wall with Louisville. My bracket usually goes in the trash after the 2nd round anyway and who the hell had Butler going as far as they did last year?

San Diego State is going to push Dook's **** in, unless Tennessee does it first.

There are some overrated teams this year (Syracuse as a #3, FLORIDA as a #2???!!!) and some underrated ones (Richmond for instance). Still trying to figure out how Syracuse got a 3 seed over my Cardinals (#4).

Sorry CedarPhin, but Kentucky got screwed. And they didn't even get dinner first. Their draw is horrible, they may not make it past WVU again this year. I think they match up pretty good with Ohio State, but not with WVU.

I think Kentucky's hitting stride at the right time. They drew a hell of a bracket though. I thought they should be at least a 3 seed this year, having won the SEC Title Game pretty convincingly too. I was shocked it was a 4 seed. Had they lost, I could have seen it, but they won it.

That's going to be the bracket to watch though.

San Diego State is going to push Dook's **** in, unless Tennessee does it first.

the vols could defintely beat the dukies...lots of talent on that roster..pearl will have them ready if they win in the 1st rd

Back
Top Bottom