NCAA Tourney Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tourney Thread

Can someone put this guy in a corner so he can go bitch and moan to himself about how horrible college basketball is?

Aside from betting and brackets, this is why the average fan watches the tourney. Everyone roots for the underdog, and pretty much everyone wants to see Duke lose. You'll have so many people tuning in just to see who the heck Lehigh and Norfolk State are. How can you not root for Butler, VCU, or George Mason when they make their run?

This is the second year he's done this. He comes in the NCAA tourney thread and moans about how stupid is, it's annoying. He doesn't get it and he tries to change people's minds about the tourney in this thread, but he keeps barking up the wrong tree.

And in the end, Lehigh goes home, a top program walks away the champ an I'm right again lol.
We know that a big program will probably win it all, but the fun of the tournament is some of the upsets it includes. I don't think any people had Norfolk St or Lehigh winning today.

Here are the winning plays today. This is the round of the tournament I typically crush. In fact, on this day of this round last year, I went 8 for 8 and hit a 7 team parlay in the process. I followed that up with a 6 for 8 day in the Sunday round of 32.

Pending3/17/12 12:15pm College Basketball 517 Kansas State +4½ -110* vs Syracuse
Pending3/17/12 2:45pm College Basketball 519 Gonzaga +7½ -110* vs Ohio State
Pending3/17/12 5:15pm College Basketball 522 Marquette -5 -110* vs Murray State
Pending3/17/12 6:10pm College Basketball 526 Wisconsin +1 -110* vs Vanderbilt
Pending3/17/12 8:40pm College Basketball 527 Colorado +7½ -110* vs Baylor
Pending3/17/12 9:40pm College Basketball 530 Louisville -1½ -110* vs New Mexico
Pending3/17/12 7:10pm College Basketball 531 VA Commonwealth +6 -110* vs Indiana

If I had to take the other game, Id go with Iowa St and the 11 points.

Youre welcome.

Louisville vs New Mexico by the numbers.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2012/3...ons-game-time-television-ncaa-tournament-2012

With the exception of strength of schedule, we're pretty evenly matched as far as stats go. This is going to be a good one, it's the last tip off of the night. Our charter leaves Portland right after the game so we won't be getting back to Louisville until 5 or 6 AM. Talk about a red eye flight. If U of L wins I think Rick is taking the guys directly to Phoenix, they're not coming back to Louisville first.

Gotta be the only fan out there rooting for the top seeds so he can come on a message board and tell the world how brilliant he is.....

Here's to hoping Henson is starting to feel a bit better about that hand. Zeller should dominate regardless but sure would be nice to have that shot blocking menace back.

Louisville vs New Mexico by the numbers.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2012/3...ons-game-time-television-ncaa-tournament-2012

With the exception of strength of schedule, we're pretty evenly matched as far as stats go. This is going to be a good one, it's the last tip off of the night. Our charter leaves Portland right after the game so we won't be getting back to Louisville until 5 or 6 AM. Talk about a red eye flight. If U of L wins I think Rick is taking the guys directly to Phoenix, they're not coming back to Louisville first.

Hell of a game. I really thought we had this one......good luck the rest of the Tourney Cards.

BTW: The Lobos will be losing exactly 3 players, only 2 starters..although one of them is Drew Gordon. Lookout for what Alford is putting together in AQB. Lots and lots of talent all over that team

Hell of a game. I really thought we had this one......good luck the rest of the Tourney Cards.

BTW: The Lobos will be losing exactly 3 players, only 2 starters..although one of them is Drew Gordon. Lookout for what Alford is putting together in AQB. Lots and lots of talent all over that team

UNLV's going to be loaded next year too. Should be a solid conference next season.

Back
Top Bottom