NCAA Tourney Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tourney Thread

I knew Louisville was going to kill MSU, they did the same thing in about the same fashion a few years ago.

****ing Marquette.

I don't want to watch those loser Gators win another one.

Missouri ****ed up big time.

**** ass Norfolk State.

Never thought we'd get this far. Another one down and let's goooooo Hoosiers!

Boise State went undefeated the same year that two others went undefeated as well. Play a REAL schedule, you get in. No sympathy for you when you don't put in work and then try to cut in line.

Boise State is lucky to be ranked.

Ohh like 'Bama's tough sched this year?:lol2:

Congrats LouPhin, good luck tomorrow.

Agreed.

Hope Louisville kicks Florida's dickholes in, though.

I'm thinking we kinda will. FL won't get very many uncontested 3s on us. FL just hasn't seen a defense like this one. Pitino is going to put the breaks on and grind them to mush in the half-court. Watch.

Alabama played a tougher schedule than anyone else in the top 10.

'Bama played a creampuff sched, their toughest game came at home and they LOST but only in CFB will that get a team in the Nat'l Title Game.

Only in college basketball are you rewarded for mediocrity...and failure. Didn't a team with a losing record get in the tournament lol? That's so much better.

If Alabama played a cream puff schedule then who played a tough one?

only in college football can you lose your last game and still play for a National Title
only in CFB can you have co-National Champs
only in CFB can you CFB can you play 1-3 semi tough games a year and play for a championship
only in CFB can a computer determine who plays for a title

CBB determines a Champion on the court, CFB does not.

Can we all just agree that one self anointed message board windbag doesn't like college basketball and the other doesn't like college football?

Back
Top Bottom