-=ND vs. Alabama=- Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

-=ND vs. Alabama=- Predictions

Trucanes99

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hope everyone gets a chance to watch the game tonight. I'm always interested in what my friends (including you all) think the score will be in the national championship game.

I have no rooting interest as I despise both teams, but here is what I think the final score will be:

ND 27 - 24 Alabama

What do you all think?

Enjoy the game!

Alabama 34
Notre Dame 7

ROLL TIDE!

Its Saban Time.

My beloved Tide rolls 29-9 and Saban gets his championship in Sun Life stadium!!!

Thanks for chiming in fellas. Enjoy the game.

Ps. Cal, I gave you a thumbs up. Not sure why it shows both up and down thumbs

ND is being screwed by being an inferior football team that can't stop Alabama's rushing game.

It was a terrible call but are you actually watching this game? ND is completely outclassed on both sides of the ball. This game is out of hand in the first quarter.

Yes they are the inferior team. I agree.

But also what about the completion on the sideline that was ruled incomplete. ND had the wind knocked out of their sails before they even had a chance.

Yes they are the inferior team. I agree.

But also what about the completion on the sideline that was ruled incomplete. ND had the wind knocked out of their sails before they even had a chance.

:lol: ND never had a chance before it was kicked off.

Too bad ND got a horrible call to beat Stanford and got lucky to beat horrible teams like Purdue, BYU, and Pitt by 3 points each. If they had just dropped one of those games we couldve seen a much closer game. Oregon couldve stayed within 17 points of Bama if they score a late 4th qtr TD. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom