Ndamukong Suh Interview On The Rich Eisen Show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh Interview On The Rich Eisen Show

[video=youtube_share;SiDFiyOz6jc]https://youtu.be/SiDFiyOz6jc[/video]

"Sir" "Thank you" and so on, that man is a prime example of beast on the field and able to leave it on the field. Between Suh & Wake, the young talent on this team has great examples on how to handle yourself as a pro.

Indeed, I recall when we signed him Ross said "I'd be proud to have him as a son". Glad Suh has kept up that level of manhood.

Thanks for the videos, number1fin.

Here's some Suh highlights vs Jets.

Suh is quick into the backfield and strong to the inside to make the play on the botched snap.
[vine]50Jp1bqVDOQ[/vine]

Awesome display of strength here. Suh plays the Center's pin block when the Guard pulls, then sheds the block for the ballcarrier.
[vine]50JTwxrqQXt[/vine]

Suh scrapes down the line to make the stop on an inside zone run. This is also an excellent example of a Sling Block by the Center which takes advantage of NT Mitchell's aggressiveness.
[vine]50J0epdniq7[/vine]

Sniffing out the TE screen play. Reads the passive jump set by the Guard and recognizes the constraint play.
[vine]50JFvv15OW5[/vine]

Then when you garner that much attention, good things happen for your teammates. Suh with a rush and drop, Hewitt on the weakside blitz and sack.
[vine]50JFngbiWQe[/vine]

Here's a Jet's LOL moment. Wake, yes the premier NFL pass rushing Cameron Wake is left untouched from the 9 tech causing a fumble recovered by Suh.
[vine]50J0YJF0vwl[/vine]

Last edited by a moderator:
Suh is a future Dolphin hall of famer...how exciting it is to hear his thoughts and vision of this team....buckle up...its fixing to get interesting!

Great link - suh

Great individual, did not realize his mentor was Buffet. Getting Suh was a coup for us.

If we make the playoffs, I feel bad for other team(s) QBs for one simple reason.. If anybody recalls Suh after playoff loss with the Lions, he was emotional and I can see him not wanting to feel that emotion of loss again...

[video=youtube;mYLOWYkpgTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYLOWYkpgTs[/video]

Back
Top Bottom