Ndamukong Suh Interview On The Rich Eisen Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh Interview On The Rich Eisen Show

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;ABzOGY_pTGA]https://youtu.be/ABzOGY_pTGA[/video]

"Sir" "Thank you" and so on, that man is a prime example of beast on the field and able to leave it on the field. Between Suh & Wake, the young talent on this team has great examples on how to handle yourself as a pro.

Anyway to get a summary for those of that can't listen to it right now?

Love the 1 game at a time mentality. The Bills game is critical to our playoff hopes. What more can be said about Suh? Clearly he's heady and knows how to give a solid interview.

Suh is going to pay high dividends with teaching Phillips how to be a pro on and off the field
What a special gift having both Wake and Suh on that line to mentor the whole defense

Suh is going to pay high dividends with teaching Phillips how to be a pro on and off the field
What a special gift having both Wake and Suh on that line to mentor the whole defense

If a Wake and a Suh cant inspire, motivate and show by example what a player should strive to be, said player will probably never get it. I will say though some players mature and grow into being a better player.

"Sir" "Thank you" and so on, that man is a prime example of beast on the field and able to leave it on the field. Between Suh & Wake, the young talent on this team has great examples on how to handle yourself as a pro.

lol ..... wow

Anyway to get a summary for those of that can't listen to it right now?

One game at a time. Gase laid out his plan to him when they first met and it made sense to a veteran or a young player and was well thought out.

The defense coaches have allowed him to have a great year as he is approaching career high in tackles I believe. 4 short?

Dline has to be strength because of injuries to LB and secondary.

The most important thing- he is looking to further growth of the team and the line over the next few years.

Love the 1 game at a time mentality. The Bills game is critical to our playoff hopes. What more can be said about Suh? Clearly he's heady and knows how to give a solid interview.

I agree on the 1 game at a time mentality. Too often you hear players or teams say it but it never works that way. This team seems like they have really embraced it and believe in it. Just like next man up mentality. That Adam Gase right there.

I'm sure it was a huge sigh of relief for him once Philbin got the door.

Suh and Wake are both HOF talent -- you don't have that on your DL very often!

lol ..... wow

Actually, I kind of agree with him.

Suh plays football angry and is an absolute madman on the field. He hurts people out there.

But he also shows you that he isn't simply a big, mean, angry guy looking to hurt people all the time. He's a good guy off the field and handles the nuances of his job (i.e. not just 3 hours on Sunday) with tremendous professionalism.

In that sense, he is definitely a role model for the young guys on the team.

Proud to have such a high character guy like this on the team...

[video=youtube_share;2VphlXtVhXs]https://youtu.be/2VphlXtVhXs[/video]

So refreshing to listen to an interview without hearing "ya know" every 3 seconds. Very articulate.

Back
Top Bottom