Ndamukong Suh Thinks Miami Dolphins Run Play Breakdown Is Funny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh Thinks Miami Dolphins Run Play Breakdown Is Funny

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ndamukong Suh thinks the Miami Dolphins giving up a 71-yard run in the preseason is funny.

More to the point, he obviously thinks the touchdown run by Christian McCaffrey that went between defensive end Cameron Wake and defensive tackle Akeem Spence in last week’s preseason loss to Carolina is worthy of a public “lol.”

That was Suh or someone with access to Suh’s Instagram account commenting on the NFL’s Instagram featuring the replay of McCaffrey’s run

Last year, with Suh playing 81 percent of the plays, the Carolina Panthers rushed for 294 yards against Miami. They had a 69 yard run. And a 43 yard run.

It wasn’t funny then. It’s still not funny, Ndamukong.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/s...ticle217005960.html?__twitter_impression=true

Miami misses suh. Akeem Spence has been a ghost in the preseason. Vincent Taylor not the same disruptor when bumped up with the 1s. Godchaux anchoring pretty well.

Gonna have to rely on the edge pass rush to offset which requires we get teams behind the sticks/scoreboard

I wish Suh would have given a little more insight than just lol.

Another low-class move from former player with questionable character, sounds like Gase had them pegged pretty well

Yet he couldn’t peg a coked up coach right under his nose (no pun intended).

Funny how a losing season, and the two biggest busts of the team are guys he brought in, can change his perception of things. A few months before the season began he was running around in University of Davie t-shirts talking about how great and close his group of guys are.

Now that “his culture” is “supposedly” in the locker room, “finally”, maybe he can trot out a top-half of the league offense for once as a OC/HC without Peyton Manning calling the shots.

Just tired of the double standards. That offense was a joke last year and for all the accountability placed elsewhere he is the guy that needs to step up and show he is the guru we all hoped he was when he was hired. Even Ryan’s 2016 season was just standard middle of the pack stuff, mixed in with some home cooking and a weaker schedule.

Gase needs to prove he has the goods.

this should have been a reply to that social media site.

If you think Suh, who accounted for 2 blockers a majority of the time is responsible for the overall play of the defense, your absolutely loco homie. Suh wasn't the problem, sadly Davie has no real solutions.

Yet he couldn’t peg a coked up coach right under his nose (no pun intended).

Funny how a losing season, and the two biggest busts of the team are guys he brought in, can change his perception of things. A few months before the season began he was running around in University of Davie t-shirts talking about how great and close his group of guys are.

Now that “his culture” is “supposedly” in the locker room, “finally”, maybe he can trot out a top-half of the league offense for once as a OC/HC without Peyton Manning calling the shots.

Just tired of the double standards. That offense was a joke last year and for all the accountability placed elsewhere he is the guy that needs to step up and show he is the guru we all hoped he was when he was hired. Even Ryan’s 2016 season was just standard middle of the pack stuff, mixed in with some home cooking and a weaker schedule.

Gase needs to prove he has the goods.

Boom this is the season for the rubber to hit the road. Boy I am ready to win or hit that next coach whoever will finally be the answer. We are moving forward one way or the other.

my-butthurt-detector-is-going-crazy-memecrunch-com-4461488.png

Why wouldn't they? I mean, I keep an eye on previous companies I worked for. I have friends there, want to see how they are getting on etc.

If I was essentially fired by a company, I'd probably have some strong feelings too.

Sometimes common sense just doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom