Ndamukong Suh Thinks Miami Dolphins Run Play Breakdown Is Funny | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh Thinks Miami Dolphins Run Play Breakdown Is Funny

Gase had better get these guys to step up their game and put an end to former players laughing at this team. Winning! That's what this team needs most.

All eyes will be on the Rams this year. Looking like a team with a ton of talent. However would it surprise anyone if that team ended up like the '95 Dolphins, '11 Eagles or '06 Dolphins? A lot of hype turning into a huge disappointment. I know I will be one of those LOLing if that were to happen.

Talent with no leadership equals a lot of people standing around looking for someone to win the game.

Yet he couldn’t peg a coked up coach right under his nose (no pun intended).

Funny how a losing season, and the two biggest busts of the team are guys he brought in, can change his perception of things. A few months before the season began he was running around in University of Davie t-shirts talking about how great and close his group of guys are.

Now that “his culture” is “supposedly” in the locker room, “finally”, maybe he can trot out a top-half of the league offense for once as a OC/HC without Peyton Manning calling the shots.

Just tired of the double standards. That offense was a joke last year and for all the accountability placed elsewhere he is the guy that needs to step up and show he is the guru we all hoped he was when he was hired. Even Ryan’s 2016 season was just standard middle of the pack stuff, mixed in with some home cooking and a weaker schedule.

Gase needs to prove he has the goods.
fair amount of straw-man here-
The point stands- Landry, Pouncey and Suh are showing their (lack of) character and it shows, despite their talents, why they're gone

Former Fins seem to bash their former team more than any other former players. I don’t get it. Dolphins in general just seem to be bashed by players/media/other fans a lot more than most teams actually.

Why wouldn't they? I mean, I keep an eye on previous companies I worked for. I have friends there, want to see how they are getting on etc.

If I was essentially fired by a company, I'd probably have some strong feelings too.

It's immature. Move on. If you are looking back at your old company constantly and taking every opportunity to jab them it says to me that there is an element of jealousy and longing there... like when you can't get over an ex and constantly look at what they are doing and compare yourself to their situation. It's immature and unhealthy. It doesn't serve him well, he should be focusing on his current situation. Looking forward, not back.

Jarvis and now Suh come off as spurned lovers. If they were content with their present circumstances they wouldn't be thinking about the Dolphins at all.

The fans and organization should take that advice as Suh and Landry were trashed when they left and although I don't agree with their behavior I can understand.

Maybe he wasn't the problem but obviously he wasn't the solution either.

That's fine, but all that says is you are content and happy with the solutions put in place to replace him.

When most with a objective mind, understand the ludicrous nature of your proposition.

If you think Suh, who accounted for 2 blockers a majority of the time is responsible for the overall play of the defense, your absolutely loco homie. Suh wasn't the problem, sadly Davie has no real solutions.

So the highest paid player by a wide margin on the defense shouldn't take responsibility for the unit he plays on that gave up 294 rushing yards?

It's immature. Move on. If you are looking back at your old company constantly and taking every opportunity to jab them it says to me that there is an element of jealousy and longing there... like when you can't get over an ex and constantly look at what they are doing and compare yourself to their situation. It's immature and unhealthy. It doesn't serve him well, he should be focusing on his current situation. Looking forward, not back.

Jarvis and now Suh come off as spurned lovers. If they were content with their present circumstances they wouldn't be thinking about the Dolphins at all.

Suh making a single comment, isnt dwelling on his past mistakes of chasing the money to Davie...where talent goes to die.

Back
Top Bottom