NE players reveal Cam Newton lost QB job more than Mac Jones earned it. FINS will eat | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE players reveal Cam Newton lost QB job more than Mac Jones earned it. FINS will eat

Jones might be good in couple yr..BB trying proved point...he looking for next Brady. Just dont let them beat us..

Watson? Umm he is signed....just the draft capital is the issue with the offset for possible games missed. The Texans want a clean trade while the dolphins want a clawback clause for games missed.

The point of my previous posting was Cam not Watson.

I could have worded that better. Watson is still a top QB , but drew no interest, principally due to price. Cam is drawing no interest for a number of reasons. IMO, if he were significantly better than Mac, the other factors wouldn't have resulted in a cut. Mac won the job. The question is 'how low was the bar?' Not dissing Mac. Dissing Cam

Just a quick question. Who is the NE QB backing up Mac Jones? Only asking because I need to do my homework on him because I'm expecting to see him come in at some stage. 😉😏

BS. We have unvaxed players on our team too. In case you missed it just because someone is vaxed doesn’t keep them from getting the virus. Israel is over 90% vaxxed and has a major outbreak amongst the vaxed. It’s something every team is dealing with and no team will be cutting unvaxed players. Bottom line, Cam was bad and didn’t give a $hit. That’s why he was cut.
My point about vaxes has always been about the two sets of rules for players. There is a clear disadvantage for teams with players unvaxed. It's that simple. I could care less about your opinion on the vax. It simply comes down to the impact on the field.
Your point about Israel shows how misinformed you are. Vaccines are not cures.
I'm only going to discuss as an impact directly to our team moving forward. That's all that matters. Ie, how will Shaheen directly impact the Fins...while he is on the roster.

My point about vaxes has always been about the two sets of rules for players. There is a clear disadvantage for teams with players unvaxed. It's that simple. I could care less about your opinion on the vax. It simply comes down to the impact on the field.
Your point about Israel shows how misinformed you are. Vaccines are not cures.
I'm only going to discuss as an impact directly to our team moving forward. That's all that matters. Ie, how will Shaheen directly impact the Fins...while he is on the roster.
If you knew who I was you wouldn’t say I was misinformed. It’s you my friend who’s completely clueless about the Israel numbers, who are now into their 3rd iteration of the vax, with a 940% increase in cases amongst the vaxxed. Horrific. Your original point proved how completely ignorant you are on the subject. Move on before you get the thread locked

Buncha speculation and crap that we’d be blasting if it were Miami and not New England

If you knew who I was you wouldn’t say I was misinformed. It’s you my friend who’s completely clueless about the Israel numbers, who are now into their 3rd iteration of the vax, with a 940% increase in cases amongst the vaxxed. Horrific. Your original point proved how completely ignorant you are on the subject. Move on before you get the thread locked
Keep it to football

I believe Mac beat him out BUT Cam Newton threw 8 TD’s in 15 games last year. How hard could beating him out have been?
Even in Miami's second game vs NE last year, NE couldve won if Cam hadnt left numerous plays on the field. In that game, and many others, Cam looked like a guy incapable of playing NFL football.
He's the only one who doesnt realize he's done.

Back
Top Bottom