NE players reveal Cam Newton lost QB job more than Mac Jones earned it. FINS will eat | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE players reveal Cam Newton lost QB job more than Mac Jones earned it. FINS will eat

Who cares. Let our D introduce that Jones kid to the NFL. Im expecting a win. It won't stop the media kiss arse merchants that suddenly think a static pocket passer rookie is going to get them to the playoffs. The more I hear pundits going back to their norm and backing the Pats the more I'm getting involved in this game. Tine to shut them up. I got the faith.

He will have to scramble but drop his head and fall forward not gonna happen with Jones - Cam could have helped himself lengthen his career not being a barreling ram head first into the teeth of the D all those years

** Josh Allen pay attention ** the D wants you to run sometimes you win and score sometimes you lit up like a Christmas Tree and fumble - dem the breaks

I dont buy much and certainly not all of it from the Pats - Mac Jones was said to be at par with Cam a lot of the Preseason - this is where they red uniforms because the D is not to hit them - other reporters said Dalton in CHI was playing great compared to Cam in NE

Cams game is to be hit and make plays off schedule - this is Cam - this is where he shines when he goes all heron ball and sometimes he wins and sometimes he loses

His body is fresh and no one going to change my mind that Cam created a mismatch for us and the Bills last year for his ability to play off schedule

But for a fumble by Cam - NE was in position to win against the vaunted Bills - a Pats team we crushed

Mac is going to look less than average off schedule something he Rarely had to do at Bama but he is a sneaky athlete I bet he takes off the with the ball vs MD hopefully he meets up with a defender

So we have on schedule playbook Mac Jones vs Off schedule toss out the playbook Cam

Each has different strengths neither has had Wes Welker or much of Juilian Edelman to bail them out with the quick hits

Which do you believe the Pats brain trust prefers?

None. Who wants to pick up a qb unvaxed. He can wipe out a team. That's my point.

Yeah, my question was asked to support your point. To be fair, teams to have un-vaccinated players on their teams, so there are additional reasons. One, Cam isn't as good as he thinks, and that, in turn, means team are less tolerant of his outsized ego.

Yeah, my question was asked to support your point. To be fair, teams to have un-vaccinated players on their teams, so there are additional reasons. One, Cam isn't as good as he thinks, and that, in turn, means team are less tolerant of his outsized ego.
The teams with unvaxed are ones stuck in contracts. If cam took it he would still be a pat. He's not getting signed anywhere unless he does.
And, he's not as good as he thinks....

What is telling is that Cam had his Dad interview him... Cam won't subject himself to the national sports media while he doesn't have a job. Ironically, the interview was damage control BECAUSE Cam isn't getting any calls.

Did you watch cam last year, HE SUCKED………
Cam this year so far to date…. STILL SUCKS……
The pats did the right thing, but in my opinion they should of cut him after the midway point last year. But please tell us how good he was…
Why the hostility dude? Not once did I say Cam was good last year, check my TL. In fact I said the opposite and have never been a fan. My comments were regarding an article I posted from an actual Pats player who claimed Cam didn’t know the playbook and didn’t care, and that’s why Mack has the job. Maybe before posting clueless comments like this you should read the thread and the article first.

Either we are way off or the National media is. Because nobody is picking us or tua this week to do well. Would be a sweet win

Either we are way off or the National media is. Because nobody is picking us or tua this week to do well. Would be a sweet win
I was just thinking this as I watch a ton of content on YouTube regarding this week's game.

Almost everyone is acting like the Pats are SB favorites and have TB at quarterback.

I honestly think we're gonna roll NE. Their secondary is JC Jackson, and a bunch of backups and 3rd stringers vs our offense. Jaylen Mills rolled his ankle too. Then there's Aghilor hurt. They have nobody at WR that can even hang with our 2nd string CBs..... they are limping into week 1.

I dont buy much and certainly not all of it from the Pats - Mac Jones was said to be at par with Cam a lot of the Preseason - this is where they red uniforms because the D is not to hit them - other reporters said Dalton in CHI was playing great compared to Cam in NE

Cams game is to be hit and make plays off schedule - this is Cam - this is where he shines when he goes all heron ball and sometimes he wins and sometimes he loses

His body is fresh and no one going to change my mind that Cam created a mismatch for us and the Bills last year for his ability to play off schedule

But for a fumble by Cam - NE was in position to win against the vaunted Bills - a Pats team we crushed

Mac is going to look less than average off schedule something he Rarely had to do at Bama but he is a sneaky athlete I bet he takes off the with the ball vs MD hopefully he meets up with a defender

So we have on schedule playbook Mac Jones vs Off schedule toss out the playbook Cam

Each has different strengths neither has had Wes Welker or much of Juilian Edelman to bail them out with the quick hits

The thing about making off schedule plays is its not as impactful if you aren't making the plays on schedule as well.

In his prime Cam was able to do both, now he's hit or miss on both.

I love me some Cam Newton in his prime but he's a shell of his former self.

Why the hostility dude? Not once did I say Cam was good last year, check my TL. In fact I said the opposite and have never been a fan. My comments were regarding an article I posted from an actual Pats player who claimed Cam didn’t know the playbook and didn’t care, and that’s why Mack has the job. Maybe before posting clueless comments like this you should read the thread and the article first.
I did read the article, and I’m sure it’s not so much that he didn’t know the playbook, maybe he didn’t know how to apply the playbook/play to the defense of fronts that he was seeing. 🤔

I'm willing to bet some team loses it's starter in the first 5 or 6 games of the season and Cam is under center for an NFL by week 8. Cam has a point in being a distraction if he's not starting. Coaches and players will be answering questions every week about Cam and why or why he shouldn't be starting. Miami had a small taste of that with Tua starting and Fitz backing him up. The circus would have been much greater if the team had Cam backing up Tua, just because of the attention Newton constant gets deserving or not.

Back
Top Bottom