NE players reveal Cam Newton lost QB job more than Mac Jones earned it. FINS will eat | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE players reveal Cam Newton lost QB job more than Mac Jones earned it. FINS will eat

I was just thinking this as I watch a ton of content on YouTube regarding this week's game.

Almost everyone is acting like the Pats are SB favorites and have TB at quarterback.

I honestly think we're gonna roll NE. Their secondary is JC Jackson, and a bunch of backups and 3rd stringers vs our offense. Jaylen Mills rolled his ankle too. Then there's Aghilor hurt. They have nobody at WR that can even hang with our 2nd string CBs..... they are limping into week 1.
I know I don’t get it. I saw somebody saw tua throws three picks and jones throws 330 yards. I been disappointed so many times so maybe they are right. But how are they going to cover waddle gesicki Wilson Parker and backs out of backfield.

I don't think what QBs do in the preseason necessarily means too much.

Of course its better to perform well than not, but reading a preseason defense is probably similar to reading a college defense if not even easier. There is really no trickery or game plan involved defensively.

What he will see on Sunday is 100x different than what he saw in preseason. Same goes for Tua, we will see which one of them has more success, and I predict that the team who gets better QB play will win easily. I'm leaning towards us.
I don’t disagree…my response was primarily related to some that were completely discounting Mac Jones as if he had no skills…..

None. Who wants to pick up a qb unvaxed. He can wipe out a team. That's my point.
BS. We have unvaxed players on our team too. In case you missed it just because someone is vaxed doesn’t keep them from getting the virus. Israel is over 90% vaxxed and has a major outbreak amongst the vaxed. It’s something every team is dealing with and no team will be cutting unvaxed players. Bottom line, Cam was bad and didn’t give a $hit. That’s why he was cut.

The teams with unvaxed are ones stuck in contracts. If cam took it he would still be a pat. He's not getting signed anywhere unless he does.
And, he's not as good as he thinks....
Correct, being unvaxxed combined with declining skills means he is non viable as an option. I'm surprised any player who isn't a megastar is being tolerated unvaxxed.

Simply not worth the risk and penalties to the organization should it break loose.

Correct, being unvaxxed combined with declining skills means he is non viable as an option. I'm surprised any player who isn't a megastar is being tolerated unvaxxed.

Simply not worth the risk and penalties to the organization should it break loose.

Look at Watson's problems. He's still unsigned. Yes, part of that is $$, but the point is, even a great QB is having trouble getting a job. Cam is now an average QB at best with baggage. Unvaxxed is part of it, but but a bigger part is he's an average QB at best. If that were not true, why isn't a quite inexpensive successful QB at minimum rates signed yet?

Interesting article you Fins fans will like on the Fins D and how the Patriots may try to combat it.

Interesting article you Fins fans will like on the Fins D and how the Patriots may try to combat it.
Good luck with that....../s

Did you even read it? Quite complimentary to the Fins.
I did read it.

It was fair and balanced for the most part. It's no secret BB is great at gameplanning and preperation.

My comment was based more on the fact that Flo is pretty damn good at those things as well, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. I expect he will have a few surprises up his sleeve.

I also question the line of thought that the Patsies have the recieving corps to make the Phins pay deep, or that BB would even go that route with a rookie QB, against an elite secondary, unless the score dictates he has little choice.

I did read it.

It was fair and balanced for the most part. It's no secret BB is great at gameplanning and preperation.

My comment was based more on the fact that Flo is pretty damn good at those things as well, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. I expect he will have a few surprises up his sleeve.

I also question the line of thought that the Patsies have the recieving corps to make the Phins pay deep, or that BB would even go that route with a rookie QB, against an elite secondary, unless the score dictates he has little choice.
My thoughts as well.

Pats need to make Tua regret his career choice in order to win. I think they might.

I was just thinking this as I watch a ton of content on YouTube regarding this week's game.

Almost everyone is acting like the Pats are SB favorites and have TB at quarterback.

I honestly think we're gonna roll NE. Their secondary is JC Jackson, and a bunch of backups and 3rd stringers vs our offense. Jaylen Mills rolled his ankle too. Then there's Aghilor hurt. They have nobody at WR that can even hang with our 2nd string CBs..... they are limping into week 1.

And I like to think they will be "limping" more by the end of the game - LOL

Look at Watson's problems. He's still unsigned. Yes, part of that is $$, but the point is, even a great QB is having trouble getting a job. Cam is now an average QB at best with baggage. Unvaxxed is part of it, but but a bigger part is he's an average QB at best. If that were not true, why isn't a quite inexpensive successful QB at minimum rates signed yet?
Watson? Umm he is signed....just the draft capital is the issue with the offset for possible games missed. The Texans want a clean trade while the dolphins want a clawback clause for games missed.

The point of my previous posting was Cam not Watson.

Just a quick question. Who is the NE QB backing up Mac Jones? Only asking because I need to do my homework on him because I'm expecting to see him come in at some stage. 😉😏

Back
Top Bottom