NE trades for... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NE trades for...

If he still has it, and thats a big IF considering he only played in 2 games last season before getting knocked out for the season with a leg injury (dont remember exactly what it was). Considering he is 35 and over 365lbs its gonna be a tough comeback.

Yea I have a thought....6'4" and 375lbs. Get him down in the Miami heat and humidity, and watch him pass out.

;)

Oops, sorry cris, we posted at the same time...and we also had the same point. :D

I know he was hurt last year but obviously NE has seen something that made them trade a 4th round pick for him.

Indeed, he's always had problems here in the heat. However, I remember Ruddy having major problems blocking him in Buffalo with cold weather. And we play in Boston on Dec 7th.. probably a cold weather game. If Ruddy has to be helped in blocking this guy, it only allows NE's LB free to get to Ricky.

You guys may be right, I may be worrying about nothing.

Sounds like a move purely for depth.

Of course, now the Pats are going to have to be concerned at the depth of their dining hall.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Of course, now the Pats are going to have to be concerned at the depth of their dining hall.

LOL :fatman:

Gee I posted this yesterday and it was moved immediately to General NFL. This could affect the Dolphins IMHO and I believe it should be opened for discussion in the most popular forum.

Sorry guys.... had I seen the thread yeaterday I wouldn't have brought it up today. Obviously no one (except for NE fans) think that it's a major issue.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Dr,

I would agree with that but a 4th rounder was given up. That's a little much just for depth isn't it?

But the main point I want to make about this last minute deal is the obvious one. The AFC east is going to line up and beat the crap out of each other again. Three yards and a cloud of dust football, you got to love it. I think I could coach an AFC east team in this time period. :lol:

Zod, you may be right, but I can't see a team bringing in someone they expect to start this late.

Then again, Houston brought in Deon Dyer.

Then again, it's Houston.

Back
Top Bottom