Nebraska losing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nebraska losing

yeah, but..........

the OB is pretty damn big for a college game! they've had super bowls there that didn't sell out till the last month!:rolleyes:

That's true

I guess because it's such a small school their fan base is a bit smaller. Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, FL holds over 86,000 people, and they sell out every Gator game. I think the Orange Bowl holds 68,000, but not sure.:cool:

that reminds me!

if miami and the gators win all of their remaining games, we could have an all florida rose bowl!:D :D :D :D

I just checked and the Orange Bowl holds 75,521 capacity. Yeah an all Florida Rose Bowl? That'd be sweet. Just might happen.:cool:

it'd sure be different!

for as long as i can remember, its always been PAC 8, now PAC 10 against the BIG 10, now BIG 11! :eek:

what are your thoughts .............

on the game tomorrow? fiedler HAS had some good games. but the defense has pulled his a$$ fom the fire most of the time!:(

I don't know man, Fiedler better be on the ball

As long as we don't have too many turnovers, I think we can handle the team. Basically, we should win as long as we don't shoot ourselves in the foot too many times.:cool:

i thought.........

the miami game was going to be televised nationally? i think we get the notre dame/stanford game out here!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom