Need A Laugh? Watch 4 Tds The Bears Left On The Field Because Trubisky Is So Bad. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need A Laugh? Watch 4 Tds The Bears Left On The Field Because Trubisky Is So Bad.

AnthonySabaNFL

Active Roster
Reaction score
For all the complaining Phin fans do about our QB situation, it could always be worse... check these four plays out!

Having said that, some of the blown coverages are concerning and need to be cleaned up!

ugh jones. yes he guesses right sometimes and makes a big play but is so undisciplined.

You’ll find that I consistently try to downplay all the praise he gets around here.

But our defense as a whole has almost always played better without him. Sure we miss his timely big plays but their are so many lapses when he is in there.

You need an excellent FS to play with him which allows him to freelance and seek out big plays, but having a similar guy in Mcdonald next to him just makes no sense to me.

And a 17 million+ caphit for a over 30 SS in 2019 is a ****ing joke.

Jones also takes a lot of bad angles tho he also makes some plays. We were very lucky to win this game indeed. We can't make that many mistakes with the Lions or their QB will make us pay for it, specially since we don't have a good pass rush at the moment.

You’ll find that I consistently try to downplay all the praise he gets around here.

But our defense as a whole has almost always played better without him. Sure we miss his timely big plays but their are so many lapses when he is in there.

You need an excellent FS to play with him which allows him to freelance and seek out big plays, but having a similar guy in Mcdonald next to him just makes no sense to me.

And a 17 million+ caphit for a over 30 SS in 2019 is a ****ing joke.
I have to agree here. It's almost like having Abbott and Abbott instead of Abbott and Costello.

I like totally (TOTALLY!) despise the "could always be worse" mantra

but dude

as always

you're RIGHT ON!

Also goes to show you -- for the most part the game is just as much about MISTAKES as

amazing plays made!

Yo! Send this video to Bears fans!

2nd play we have a clean release edge so jones signals that he’s gonna jump what he thinks would be a hot route underneath. We don’t get the hot obviously. He’s looking for a pick 6. I don’t think it’s he’s reading bubble cause they don’t usually happen when the numbers are even.

Third play is zone they are just sitting on his eyes and his shoulders.

4tb play that ball is late out of hand and as a result thrown into the help coverage tj. Late. Once the wr widens out in the stem the ball must come out. That’s about spacing relative to the safety.

First play looks like a zone sticks robber with the hole being over the zone drop Kiko. But the way the tj side db is playing it as in underneath he’s expecting over the top help from the safety. Which he gets. This might just be a coverage beater as in over the drop out lb level hole in the coverage if reshad as the robber is displaced. Or it could be reshad doing his own thing. I kinda doubt it though cause the bottom side corner isn’t playing it like he has help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wowww.... I think the scheme is not working as well. Not even sure what type of formation they were playing in the End Zone!!!!

If the Bears hook up on half of those and Brocktoberfest throws a pick as he should have, this last game would have been quite ugly.

As it is, it was a win and a win is a win - I'll gladly take it.

Have to keep in mind, Miami is not all of a sudden a great team.

But I have hope.

wow. Jones. ugh. that is just awful- and so little awareness.

yep, a better qb woulda made us pay dearly and probably won that game.

I bet if you pulled year 2 tannehill videos, they're much worse than this. give him 7 years to develop and he'll be solid.

Back
Top Bottom