Need A Laugh? Watch 4 Tds The Bears Left On The Field Because Trubisky Is So Bad. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need A Laugh? Watch 4 Tds The Bears Left On The Field Because Trubisky Is So Bad.

Man I have no idea why there are so many threads debating and discussing the qbs. The defense clearly is worse and should be the one talked about ad nauseam.

Breakdowns of specific plays maybe? You know, how players are evaluated by football people.
if you need narration and breakdown of his 82 yard performance against the Bills or his brilliant performance against the Saints, then I guess you're not a football person.

if you need narration and breakdown of his 82 yard performance against the Bills or his brilliant performance against the Saints, then I guess you're not a football person.
I understand you can’t back up your statement with facts.

Who was the poster on here who said they wished we had one of the 'young gunslingers' and used Trubisky as an example?

ugh jones. yes he guesses right sometimes and makes a big play but is so undisciplined.

His instincts in space are awful and have always been awful, dating to Georgia. In fact, this looks like the Jones I saw in college and was not a big fan of. There was a reason he slid to the 5th round.

Kudos to him for becoming a dominant force near the line of scrimmage and also in maximizing the turnover potential. But the summaries of Jones here can border on ridiculous. Kdawg and a few others have a more real world appraisal.

I still can't restrain laughter every time Jones is proposed above Dick Anderson on an all-time franchise team at strong safety.

Those were not his only gaffes. Jones was also fooled on Trubisky's long run and on the long touchdown run by Cohen.

BTW, I wasn't sure this was allowed around here...sort of an adjustment in reverse. Opposing teams never miss opportunities and are never the victim of unfair officiating.

Do we know his progessions?

Very important, we can’t fairly judge Trubisky without knowing those progressions. It’s why we shouldn’t worry that Tannehill leaves points all over the field every week and misses wide open receivers. We have a qb that understands progressions. We are lucky.

We don’t know progressions and also the defense is probably playing against the progressions as well. There are many plays left wide open on the field for every team. There’s always a clock for a QB to get rid of the ball and the defense factors into that as well.

Jones may not be perfect but I felt we were worse without him.

I understand a Qb has to go through his progressions in the correct order, but at some point you've got to be able to improvise, you can't have receivers running open and say well, we couldn't get them the ball because of progressions. The good Qbs find a way to manoeuvre in the pocket and create something, if you always play it safe, if you don't think fast and if you're afraid to go off script a few times if necessary, you won't score a lot of points in this league.

Back
Top Bottom