Need a league to join... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need a league to join...

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
For the first time that I can remember, I don't have a fantasy football league this year. The last 2 that I was in both disbanded this year. One I knew about and the other just got sprung on us last night, a day before we were drafting.

So here I am looking for a new league. Let me know if you are looking for someone to round out your league heading down the stretch to start the season.

Thanks

RichmondWeb

Dolphins Dynasty Reboot...
Club Member
Reaction score
For the first time that I can remember, I don't have a fantasy football league this year. The last 2 that I was in both disbanded this year. One I knew about and the other just got sprung on us last night, a day before we were drafting.

So here I am looking for a new league. Let me know if you are looking for someone to round out your league heading down the stretch to start the season.

Thanks

"Finheaven 1" is a league that has been around for several years... Nothin' Fancy, it's just a "Standard" scoring 10 person league... We are looking for 1 owner. The draft is scheduled for 7:30 EST (4:30 PST) Tonight... IF WE FILL IT IN TIME! If not, the draft would have to change. Interested?

Here's the link...

Seeya Soon!
RW

Top Bottom