Need a league to join... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need a league to join...

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
For the first time that I can remember, I don't have a fantasy football league this year. The last 2 that I was in both disbanded this year. One I knew about and the other just got sprung on us last night, a day before we were drafting.

So here I am looking for a new league. Let me know if you are looking for someone to round out your league heading down the stretch to start the season.

Thanks

For the first time that I can remember, I don't have a fantasy football league this year. The last 2 that I was in both disbanded this year. One I knew about and the other just got sprung on us last night, a day before we were drafting.

So here I am looking for a new league. Let me know if you are looking for someone to round out your league heading down the stretch to start the season.

Thanks

"Finheaven 1" is a league that has been around for several years... Nothin' Fancy, it's just a "Standard" scoring 10 person league... We are looking for 1 owner. The draft is scheduled for 7:30 EST (4:30 PST) Tonight... IF WE FILL IT IN TIME! If not, the draft would have to change. Interested?

Here's the link...

Seeya Soon!
RW

I have keeper and redraft available now.

Back
Top Bottom