Need a new offensive coordinator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need a new offensive coordinator

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAILEY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Play calling inside the 10 unbelievable!! He is absolutely the worst!! How come every other team has receivers running wide open and our guys couldn't run away from a STATUE!!!!

Playcalling, wide receivers and an oline please. Would love a linebacker in the draft but if our first four picks don’t go to the offense I’m going to lose it.

I don't even know where to start with this offense. We need a complete rebuild

What are you guys talking about?? You’re not a fan of Gailey’s predictable: run middle, run middle, short pass on 3rd and long strategy?

I mean he does mix it up from time to time with: short pass, run middle, run middle ... so there’s that. ;)

This team is missing a lot of offensive talent. Especially explosive play makers. But damn — I thought the curl up into a ball and run clock out strategy ended with Wannstedt and Sparano. Apparently not.

Gailey didn’t do much of anything to help put the offense in better positions to succeed, that’s for sure. But our 38 year old journeyman QB sure knows his system. Good, great, wonderful, grand.

Only MIA would fire an offensive coordinator to then replace that guy with a buried fossil that is a great fit for the QB we all hoped would be the veteran backup. I mean, what kind of sense would it make to hire the new coordinator once you actually knew which QB you drafted — right? Don’t want to give the future QB the best fit possible, I guess.

WTF ever.

I can’t believe there not taking the collar and leash off of tua , he’s better than this! Gailey is gone next year
really? so why is that Gailey looks incredible when Fitz play? like the best play caller in the league, the same calls were executed perfect by Fitz with the exact same personnel. wake up.

I can’t believe there not taking the collar and leash off of tua , he’s better than this! Gailey is gone next year
really? so why is that Gailey looks incredible when Fitz play? like the best play caller in the league, the same calls were executed perfect by Fitz with the exact same personnel. wake up.

I don't think this is a dead horse yet, but I've seen no evidence Chan is limiting TT as opposed to Flo TELLING Chan to limit TT. If, in fact, Chan is the middle man, fans are after the wrong guy. We know Flo has watched the play-calling since TT's 1st game and seen him is differing situations and, apparently, is OK with Chan's play-calling.

Amazing the discrepancy between “play calling” when Fitz is playing and Tua is playing.

Back
Top Bottom