Need a new offensive coordinator | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need a new offensive coordinator

I don't think this is a dead horse yet, but I've seen no evidence Chan is limiting TT as opposed to Flo TELLING Chan to limit TT. If, in fact, Chan is the middle man, fans are after the wrong guy. We know Flo has watched the play-calling since TT's 1st game and seen him is differing situations and, apparently, is OK with Chan's play-calling.

Yesterdays first half was clear as day that Chan was limiting Tua. Then in the second half, showed probably why.

Not saying he isn't working with dogs but I would like a younger guy who may be here for a bit especially since we'll most likely be adding several more pieces to the offensive puzzle. I would think Flo will address this sooner than later.

Like I said in Chan thread, I would try to pry the Chargers OC away, give him a raise to come to Miami! Love his approach with his rookie QB.
I am down with it.
We still need to get some weapons for Tua.

Yesterdays first half was clear as day that Chan was limiting Tua. Then in the second half, showed probably why.
Did our receivers ever get open?
Even with our so call ace wr Parker, never got open. Winning occasionally 5050 ball on his best day.

Back
Top Bottom