RP- Fransico Cordero
P- Curt Schilling
P- John Smolts
p-Arroyo/Franklin/Lowe

OK this is the trade...

Troy Gluas, Andruw Jones, Johan Santana, Bronson Arroyo

FOR

Aramis Ramirez, Rafael Furcal, Rich Harden, Barry Zito

Should I do it? Johan will give me 20 wins, and Harden could start to slow down. Zito is a head case, but Bronson probably won't do so much better that he should be considered better.

I get a monster 3rd baseman who will hit for a better average and fill my SS hole.

I wouldn't. Casey Blake is the best 3B out of the bunch and he is on your bench!

MikeO said:
I wouldn't. Casey Blake is the best 3B out of the bunch and he is on your bench!

He's on all my fantasy teams. Always there until then last round if you believe it.

If I do the trade, I'll move Blake into the OF.

I wouldnt do it. Ramirez and Glaus are basically a wash you upgrade at SS with Furcal but Santana is one of the best pitchers in fantasy baseball I wouldnt trade him. I might try to trade one of your pitchers for a SS, but I wouldnt do the big package. You'll really need a SS once Bobby Crosby is healthy also.

DonShula84 said:
I wouldnt do it. Ramirez and Glaus are basically a wash you upgrade at SS with Furcal but Santana is one of the best pitchers in fantasy baseball I wouldnt trade him. I might try to trade one of your pitchers for a SS, but I wouldnt do the big package. You'll really need a SS once Bobby Crosby is healthy also.

I actually didn't do the trade and am now talking to a team about Pedro Feliz. He can play 1st, 3rd, SS, and OF. Santana's K's were to hard to pass up. He's gonna go 250 at least.

He'll be pretty cheap. I'm probably going to trade Andruw Jones (I thought he'd be off to a much better start) and insert Casey Blake in the lineup.

I would still like to trade Glaus though. Who knows if he'll stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom