Need Draft Picks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need Draft Picks?

His'nBeatYour'n

Would I be a Parcells guy?
Reaction score
The Tennessee Titans are looking to move up in the draft. We have multiple picks in many rounds. If you only have a few picks and would like to pick up a few more, let us know.

1st 15th overall

2nd 50th overall
2nd 55th overall

3rd 81st overall

4th 112th overall

5th 132nd overall

5th 143rd overall

6th 174th overall
6th 190th overall

Team Needs
CB
DT
WR

(Last Updated 11:57 PM Eastern 2.25.07)

hey check your pms i made some player avilible:wink:

The Titans are still looking to consolidate draft picks. If you are looking to unload a starter at one of our need positions, or simply want to turn your 1st round pick into a number of quality picks for depth, the Titans should be your first stop.

The Titans, due to limited roster space, need to consolidate draft picks. For value chart afficianados (which I'm not) I'm willing to part with 5, 6, and 7th round picks at less than full value, if I can move up to at least the 3rd round in return. If you have a roster without much depth, extra young guys and picks are better than the 300k scrubs left in FA.

The Titans, due to limited cap room and roster space, need to consolidate their picks down to 4-6 picks. If you have roster space and want to pick up that 5th round steal, please send me a PM and we will make as fair a deal as possible. First come first serve. These picks must go!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom