NEED Finheaven Help!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEED Finheaven Help!!!

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am in the waning phases of writing a Miami Dolphins preview guide for training camp and for the upcoming season. It will be published on iTunes. I will be featuring many of the fansites on the internet including Finheaven. What I need is images. Due to copyright restrictions I can't use just any image. I am working with the Dolphins to see about using some of their marks but it could get expensive in which case won't be worth it.

I need images of the new players (college pics are great of the draft picks) but they have to be owned by you. I will credit any image to you directly and will also link back to your Finheaven forum ID if you want as well. Your name will appear in the Photo Credits section of the guide too. This is a 100% digital publication so I will have full use of links.

If you can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. You can Email them to me PhinPhanatic23@yahoo.com. I will send you an Email with a statement saying that you own the rights to the images and are allowing me to use them. Please only send good to great quality. Format shouldn't matter but please no photoshopped images.

Again if you can help me out here I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Brian - PhinPhanatic.com

Oh, the images I need can be of anything fins related. Individual players, group players, new logo stuff, whatever. From games zoomed in on players. If I use any images I will let you know personally. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom