Need playmakers on offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need playmakers on offense

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
We are in all the games, we need a good back again and maybe another wideout to complete this offense, we can get more oline depth in FA

I think with a better offensive cord who can use Chambers, Booker, and McMichael correctly, we'll be fine. We need a LT, C, & RB to complete the offense.

Boston WILL be that wideout and read my sig for the rest.

Bonedoc7777 said:
We are in all the games, we need a good back again and maybe another wideout to complete this offense, we can get more oline depth in FA

I was thinking the same thing. If Feeley continues to improve, we upgrade a couple positions on the O" line through FA, and get a big time back, we will be able to have a good "O". On "D" we need to get chester healthy, and either Tim Bo or another hugh run stopping DT, Greenwood will probably scoot, so Zach, Moore, and Pope, and get our DB's to start covering again and we can be a winning team. Now that I mentioned our DB's, I dont think we are in as good of shape as we think. I'm just not sure of our safties, and the way surtain has played lately, the DB's may be a weak link next year.

imagine if boston was playing with booker and chamber and mcmike...ahhh man i just gizzed a lil

early draft should be williams from USC, that would be huge with a back like edge

Back
Top Bottom