Need some help. Can you guys give me some info on the Texans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need some help. Can you guys give me some info on the Texans?

Pbody

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know its hard to take a loss from a team you feel you should have beaten. But if you could take a few minutes and tell me what to be looking for this week from the Texans. Strengths. Weaknesses. Who is their player to watch for. Where they can be exploited.

Any help is appreciated. And good luck.

Originally posted by Pbody
I know its hard to take a loss from a team you feel you should have beaten. But if you could take a few minutes and tell me what to be looking for this week from the Texans. Strengths. Weaknesses. Who is their player to watch for. Where they can be exploited.

Try doing what we FAILED to do miserably: RUN the freak'n ball!

You'll win, BTW.

On defense... again, try doing what we FAILED to do miserably: BLITZ the freak'n quarterback. You give Carr (sp.?) time = you're dead.

This is pretty easy. What ever N.O. defense is designed to prevent, Texas will do the opposite.

Your team will beat them easily. Their O line is horrible, their running game is nonexistent and their defense is average. Their only strength is David Carr, Andre Johnson and Jabbar Gaffney. If your coaches are halfway decent, you will chalk up a W.

I watched some of your game and i thought your D was ok but not was i was expecting. Carr just seemed to get the ball off quick. I will say i was expecting more Running from RW and your interior line. Seemed they got some decent push against your o-line.

Get pressure on Carr, the Fish did not do this, and the secondary seems to be attackable of the Texans. I would say run the ball, but the fish coashes decided not to use their pro-bowl running back, since their QB is so good, so I dont have a clue of the Texans' run defense. I think last week was a result of the Texans playing descent, and the Fish not playing to the capability.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RikWriter
Your team will beat them easily. Their O line is horrible, their running game is nonexistent and their defense is average. Their only strength is David Carr, Andre Johnson and Jabbar Gaffney. If your coaches are halfway decent, you will chalk up a W.

I'm going to have to disagree, about the quality of their team. You should probably be able to beat them. You forgot about their best reciever right now, Corey Bradford. Gaffney is still not a factor at this point. Bradford is one of the most underrated players in the league. That doesnt mean he's that good, but no one ever thinks of him. Their seemingly terrible o-line kicked the snot out of our seemingly great d-line yesterday. Stacy Mack isn't a pro bowler, but hes with out a doubt better than the 32nd best back in the league, which is something they didn't have last year. The texans defense isn't great, but the run the 3-4 very effectivly, they are very disciplined, and they have two effective corners.

Look for 3-5 step drops from Carr, he'll try and get rid of the ball quick against your Dline as well! If you're coaches are observant in the slightest, the quick slant will be taken away from the 3 recievers by pressing the line of scrimmage, sprinkle in a few run blitzes just to keep them off balance and outta sync! On offense I you can bet that the swing pass to the Deuce will be very effective, as the Texans do a lot of blitzing with those linebackers and are suseptible to the backs swinging out to the flats, and I dont know of your TE, but if he's useable, look for the coaches to use him alot, something we didnt do enough of! That is all I have to say about that!

Originally posted by Pbody

Everyones forgetting the most important thing!!!!!!!!.........WARNING: WHATEVER YOU DO DONT TELL THEM ITS A PRACTICE GAME.

thats one of their strengths.

Re: Re: Need some help. Can you guys give me some info on the Texans?

Originally posted by Predaphin34

Everyones forgetting the most important thing!!!!!!!!.........WARNING: WHATEVER YOU DO DONT TELL THEM ITS A PRACTICE GAME.

thats one of their strengths.

:infins: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Originally posted by inFINSible
:huh: :dunno:....we couldn't find any weaknesses. ;)

:infins: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

#1 DO NOT TAKE THEM LIGHTLY (we walked through the whole freakin game like it was a pre-season game)!!!
#2 see #1

Originally posted by SuavePhin
#1 DO NOT TAKE THEM LIGHTLY (we walked through the whole freakin game like it was a pre-season game)!!!
#2 see #1

After watching the Texans bend us over, I think the last thing Nawlins does is take them lightly.

(of course I have been wrong before, who knows)

But the #1 thing to do against the Texans... Tackle.

It's that simple, Carr was tossing the ball 2-4 yards nd his recievers were breaking tackles left and right. Smart fundimentally sound D should give y'all the win.

Back
Top Bottom