need to sweep jets and bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

need to sweep jets and bills

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
both teams stink, even though taylor turns into a top 5 qb when he plays us. but if we can sweep those teams just gotta go 6-6 against everyone else to ge to 10 wins.

The jets likely, the Bills can still run all over us

To make the playoffs, I think MIami needs to go 4-2 in the division. That likely means sweeping the Jets and Buffalo or stealing a game from New England.

That Bills running attack will be tough. Even with Jay Ajayi going for more than 200 yards twice against Buffalo, those games were close last year. Miami should sweep the Jets.

The jets likely, the Bills can still run all over us

Yea, they proved that last year, problem for them though is, we seem to run all over them that much more (In two games 517 to 339)...with far better passing options.

I have no problem seeing if Shady can keep up with the Jay Train this year, while Parker, Landry, Stills and some possible small helpings of Grant keep them wondering how long they can continue to just run.

With Buffalo we need our Defensive Tackles and Ends to stuff the run first. Make them pass and one dimensional and get in a shoot out with our offensive weapons. We need to dictate our game on them

Sweeping the Jets has to happen. Buffalo always worries me (rushing at least). They did have 589 yards in that Week 16 game last year.

Just got to stop the run vs the bills. If we do that it's curtains.

Miami doesn't even have to get away from play action and the running game vs the jets. They won't score enough to make us have to play it any other way

Yeah and those pure verticals are the only throw tyrod carries a plus grade on from the pocket.

And both the vertical guys are gone in Goodwin and Watkins.

Sweep these 2 scrub teams

Definitely....did it last year...I see no reason we shouldn't again.

A sweep means only 6-6 is required from the rest for 10-6.

Which is my prediction.

One thing i'm sure of is that Leonard WIlliams is going to abuse our guards.

Why do we make Bills QBs always look good? Remember Thad Lewis beating us twice?

I have never watched Tierod play except against us so I think he's excellent even though I know he's not.

Back
Top Bottom