need to sweep jets and bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

need to sweep jets and bills

I do. His name is Jay Cutler and he likes to throw the football to the other team.

Ok...so you ignore the influence Gase had on Cutler in Chicago?

No one is arguing Cutler is a gunslinger....amazing arm talent and he thinks he can do anything with that arm.

The difference?.........Gase reigns in the recklessness....let's the running game set up the passing game.

That is why it will work for Cutler in Miami.....the close-minded can' see it because they believe everything is written in granite...that a player can't mature and prosper in the right situation...even though history displays the Jim Plunkett's etc etc etc.......

Ok...so you ignore the influence Gase had on Cutler in Chicago?

No one is arguing Cutler is a gunslinger....amazing arm talent and he thinks he can do anything with that arm.

The difference?.........Gase reigns in the recklessness....let's the running game set up the passing game.

That is why it will work for Cutler in Miami.....the close-minded can' see it because they believe everything is written in granite...that a player can't mature and prosper in the right situation...even though history displays the Jim Plunkett's etc etc etc.......
One season doesn't make a trend. Sorry. Maybe it if was more than one season then I'd buy it. Sadly it's not.

The Bills don't look too bad to me. It was their first game under a new staff and they have some talent.

The Jets do look lousy. I don't think that game was quite as close as the score.

I think the Jets are an 0-16 contender, seriously. I usually say that even the crummiest looking teams (like last season's Browns and 49ers) can steal one here or there, but the Jets, wow man. Dreadful on offense and a defense that isn't even a strength anymore.

Todd Bowles is clueless, by the way. Unfortunately for us, the Jets will be out there looking to find a better coach this off-season, and they will probably find one. Hard to imagine they can do much worse.

The Bills don't look too bad to me. It was their first game under a new staff and they have some talent.

The Jets do look lousy. I don't think that game was quite as close as the score.

I think the Jets are an 0-16 contender, seriously. I usually say that even the crummiest looking teams (like last season's Browns and 49ers) can steal one here or there, but the Jets, wow man. Dreadful on offense and a defense that isn't even a strength anymore.

Todd Bowles is clueless, by the way. Unfortunately for us, the Jets will be out there looking to find a better coach this off-season, and they will probably find one. Hard to imagine they can do much worse.

Woody Johnson is ****ing abysmal. Can't pin all the Jet's dysfunction on Bowles. Hopefully he's fired soon and we can hire him as DC; let's also get Kacy Rogers back while we're at it.

Woody Johnson is responsible for hiring a bad coach and a bad GM, but the bad coach is still a bad coach.

Woody Johnson is responsible for hiring a bad coach and a bad GM, but the bad coach is still a bad coach.

Bowles showed merit on his interim position here, he has also proven to be a very good defensive coach in many places. He's not a bad coach. You're letting a single pitiful organization cloud your judgement on this one.

Woody Johnson is ****ing abysmal. Can't pin all the Jet's dysfunction on Bowles. Hopefully he's fired soon and we can hire him as DC; let's also get Kacy Rogers back while we're at it.
Would love to have those two guys back on our D staff. And Dan Campbell to give motivational speeches.

Bills fan chiming in. I think you will safely sweep the Bills. This Bills offense has no vertical threats so just key in on our running game.

No personal attacks folks, stick to the subject

Can't possibly drop more than 2 divisional games this season and expect to win 9-10 total. The non divisional games are just too tough. I agree. Absolutely have to sweep the two bottom feeding bum teams, or split with the Bills and Pats (any team that loses to the Jets should have a top 5-10 pick next April).

I do. His name is Jay Cutler and he likes to throw the football to the other team.
Yes because Matt Freakin Moore is better than Cutler. Did you forget he was the one that started game 2? Do you remember that amazing throw of his into the end zone at the end of the 1st half... that happened to go to the other team? Cutler > Moore.

Yes because Matt Freakin Moore is better than Cutler. Did you forget he was the one that started game 2? Do you remember that amazing throw of his into the end zone at the end of the 1st half... that happened to go to the other team? Cutler > Moore.
I never said Moore should start. I just said Cutler likes to throw to the opposing team. More often than not.

Back
Top Bottom