Need your help! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need your help!

Billsfan

Section 118 Row 1 Seat 5
Reaction score
I have a question for you guys. I need an unbiased opinion. I have front row season tickets for the Bills. Two years ago, CBS sent it’s number one team to cover our games. We had some fun with field reporter Bonnie Bernstein. Since we were awful last year, the number one team didn’t any of our games. But alas, I think we have a shot to land them in the first week. CBS only covers 5 games on opening Sunday. I think that the Bills game is the best of the bunch! But that might be my biased opinion. Will the Bills –Jets game be the nationally covered 1:00 game? And will I get another chance to see Bonnie Bernstein in my section? Here are the 5 games CBS will be covering opening weekend

Jets at Bills
Chargers at Bengals
Chiefs at Browns
Ravens at Panthers
Colts at Jags

Which will CBS choose as the nationally televised game?

I would definitely say you have a good shot because of the Drew Bledsoe storyline and the emergence of the AFC East as the marquee division in the reconstructed NFL.

I'd say it is close between Colts at Jags (Tony Dungy with new team and always popular Manning to Harrison) and the Jets v. Bills.

If it were up to me, I'd go with the Colts and Jags. But, I might be biased.

I would think the bills/jets match-up would be the biggest draw, with browns/chiefs second.

You have a great shot of that happening. It will be a good game. I hope the Bills win. I HATE THE JETS!!!

Originally posted by chambers84
You have a great shot of that happening. It will be a good game. I hope the Bills win. I HATE THE JETS!!!

There have been a few; instances since I began watching football when a Dolphins win would have benefited the Bills. It was very strange watching the game and rooting for the Dolphins for a change. Being in the same division we always get AFC east teams on local TV when we play at nite or have bye. We watched so many Dolphins games over the years that my mother at one point started rooting for them (when they didn't play the Bills) because she liked Dan Marino and felt bad that he couldn't get back to the Superbowl.

Yea, out of all of those games, I would prefer the Jets\Bills..plus only you and the jags\colts games are divisional foes and would mean something right off the bat..Jets\Bills seems more appealing.
Go Bills,,I hate the Jets also..

If that's not the game that they choose. I would think that they need to hire me as their program director. That's definetely the game that they need to broadcast. !

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
If that's not the game that they choose. I would think that they need to hire me as their program director. That's definetely the game that they need to broadcast. !

I agree, but you never know with these guys.

I say you have a great chance. That will definetly be the televised game in New England though so I'll see it regardless.

2 years ago, our opener was between 2 playoff teams(us and Seattle) but it wasn't shown nationally. So I guess any game could be shown, including the Bills game. I'll say its a toss up between Colts game(James return) and Bills game(Bledsoe's debut).

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Yea, out of all of those games, I would prefer the Jets\Bills..plus only you and the jags\colts games are divisional foes and would mean something right off the bat..Jets\Bills seems more appealing.
Go Bills,,I hate the Jets also..

If you didn't hear, they realligned. The Colts are not in the division.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

If you didn't hear, they realligned. The Colts are not in the division.

Exactly..the colts and jags are in the same division..and the jets and bills are in the same division...did that make it easier for you..

The Jags are pathetic this year. Jets Bills is the best game.

8 in a row and counting...wont win 8 games this year.

Back
Top Bottom