Needham | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needham

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just think he deserves his own post.

I thought highly of him coming out of college but it was embarrassing for the poor kid in preseason. He had rarely played in the "big leagues" so his initiation was brutal.

I think he has come a long way in a short time.

Bright future, this kid.

I was stunned he made the team. Now look at him. He was just fantastic today. I found myself shaking my head in pleasant disbelief as he made play after play. Best game by a DB for us all year.

Yup , lets hope he is one of the guys we found in the plans for going forward.

I just think he deserves his own post.

I thought highly of him coming out of college but it was embarrassing for the poor kid in preseason. He had rarely played in the "big leagues" so his initiation was brutal.

I think he has come a long way in a short time.

Bright future, this kid.
SCROLL DOWN THERE ALREADY IS ONE

Boy are these coaches developing young players..

Flores is saying to the front office, I love you guys but, fu## you, you can rape my roster more than any front office has every done, but it’s not gonna break me, my staff, or my players..

I just can’t believe this roster is winning games..

I absolutely loved the hire from Grier, but man this guy is an animal

I was stunned he made the team. Now look at him. He was just fantastic today. I found myself shaking my head in pleasant disbelief as he made play after play. Best game by a DB for us all year.

Remember he was the first guy in during pre season and we were all like what do the coaches see? Well .. just goes to show we don’t get to see enough alot of times that they see day to day..

Sorry that was off topic...

Needham was lost in preseason and now he’s making plays..

Back
Top Bottom