Needs Opinions on 3 or 4 players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needs Opinions on 3 or 4 players

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
1/ arrelious benn is my choice at WR but anybody have opinion on con and pro about it against con and pro about lafell or dez bryant ?

2/ at LB : opinion for kindle, rico mc coy , keenan clayton and rolando mc lain

3/ NT who are the best at NT in this year drafts in cody, owens, or other

4/ if chad pennington isn't resigend we will need a solid back up QB (i'am not sold on pat white...sorry), what do you think of dan lefevour, he seems to have very solid stat and let's him compete with white for the back p duties could be a good idea in my opinion.

see your opinion later, and go dolphins go from france ! :thanks:

Benn is a solid wide receiver with good size. I have him 2nd on my list behind Dez Bryant. I can't say enough about Bryant and have the same feeling about him that I had about Hakeem Nicks last year. Brandon LaFell is a good receiver too, I think he may just be under the radar should Benn declare as well. Bryant, Benn, LaFell, Tate and a few others make it a possible solid receiver class.

I'm a fan of Sergio Kindle as well. He's a great pass rusher. It's a bit of a pick your poison type of position. Kindle, Hughes, Hardy, Sapp, and maybe even Corey Wootton could make the transition to the 3-4 OLB position. McClain is by far the best ILB. He's got everything you look for.

NT I would say Ndamukong Suh, Terrence Cody, Brian Price and Dan Williams...in that order.

I don't think we will draft a QB. If we're looking at a backup that is not Pennington, I think we look at free agency, stick with Tyler Thigpen or sign a UDFA.

NT I would say Ndamukong Suh, Terrence Cody, Brian Price and Dan Williams...in that order.
No. Suh is probably the best defensive lineman in this draft, easily the best 4-3 under tackle and 3-4 end. But he's not the best 3-4 NT. Not even close. That would Cody. He's the only Shaun-Rogers-Kris-Jenkins Pro Bowl-kaliber nose tackle in this draft. Then you have guys like Dan Williams, Boo Robinson, Torrell Troup, Cam Thomas, Ekom Udofia - in that order.

Price is a classic 4-3 tackle.

No. Suh is probably the best defensive lineman in this draft, easily the best 4-3 under tackle and 3-4 end. But he's not the best 3-4 NT. Not even close. That would Cody. He's the only Shaun-Rogers-Kris-Jenkins Pro Bowl-kaliber nose tackle in this draft. Then you have guys like Dan Williams, Boo Robinson, Torrell Troup, Cam Thomas, Ekom Udofia - in that order.

Price is a classic 4-3 tackle.

Personal opinion. From what I've seen, both Suh and Price could easily be NT's.

Back
Top Bottom