Needs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needs

I know we have bigger needs but a need we have that no1 really thinks about is DE. Taylor is obviously solid but how many more years will he on on top of his game? We don't really have good depth there IMO and no1 that is a diamond in the rough type prospect who could step up if need be.

Feeley71 said:
After Running Back and O-Line what do you think our biggest need is?

I see RB and OL as needs right after QB and WR.

1 = QB
2 = WR , CB if we trade Surtain
3 = RB
4 = OL

jason_taylor said:
well im telling you that we have 3 qbs that is done signed and if we cut either one of them we will still have to pay them the money and if saban was going to go qb then i would think he would not have signed gus and sage and feeley is still under contract so it would be stupid to sign a qb in the first round i think that it will be a rb or wr or else we trade down but imo it will be wr (edwards) that is if ricky is coming back put it this way st.nick done knows wheather ricky is coming back or not but he will not say till after the draft it would be crazy to draft a qb in the first after we have done signed gus (which knows the system ) and sage we would loose out big time on draft money so imo it will be rb wr or trade down im not saying that we wont pick up a qb in the 3rd or 4th round but not in the first or 2nd (for pat)

Woah Woah. The question was what's our biggest needs after RB and OL. Those are the two biggest. After I see our next weakest position to be QB and/or safety. First of all I never said we should draft a QB, I'm undecided on that. But as of now I'm leaning much highly towards RB. Also I was shocked with re-signing of Sage (and Minor for that matter) and one of them or both of them will probably end up being cut. And I'm not saying we should go after a QB now. Maybe with our first pick in the draft? Maybe mid-round? Maybe next year? I'm just saying look at our QB's... AJ (3rd stringer who might turn out to be average at best) Gus aging veteran... though he knows the system and Sage (Still not quite sure why re-sign himed... not bad for 3rd string though). The point I'm making is we basically have backup QB's or former "3rd stringers" competing for our starters. I have to be honest even after 5 painful years of Fiedler under helm, AJ didn't impress me or amaze me or WOW me last year. I'm not saying we should go after a QB right out, but you can't deny the fact that a QB is one of our biggest needs and has been since Marino retired.

safety, quarterback, defensive tackle

Weve got much bigger needs than OL... I wouldnt even care if we didnt draft an OLineman, IMO we dont need one this year... wait to take a massive LT next year

DOLFANMIKE said:
I see RB and OL as needs right after QB and WR.

1 = QB
2 = WR , CB if we trade Surtain
3 = RB
4 = OL

why a WR? we dont need any, plus we need a good running back not some decent guy who can run only like 19 times a game

RB and a safety...im not happy with our o -line, but i dont like our open safety spot at all...I thnik T. Buck is good to start but the other hole is huge...I cant see Tillman or Bell taking the starting role there....I hope with the trade of Surtain we can pick up a 2nd rounder and address the position with a guy like Shazor...and the rb spot should be covered with our 2nd overall pick

Back
Top Bottom