Netane Muti | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Netane Muti

zodiak

Starter
Reaction score
Watching this man play Im increasingly wanting him as a G on this Dolphins team.

I have not heard or read much about him, other than I understand he has had a bit of an injury history, otherwise not much.

Can some of our finheaven gurus give some feedback.

Thanks

Give us some film to watch my Dolfanbro

Elite player when healthy. But his injury history makes Tua look like Brett Favre.

Nasty, mean SOB that makes bodies fly. Best offensive lineman I’ve seen come out of Fresno St. since Logan Mankins.

He was a monster against Alabama in 2017. He was throwing 1st round defensive lineman like Da’Ron Payne to the ground and then insulting their mothers.

If he’s healthy there’s not many like him.

Elite player when healthy. But his injury history makes Tua look like Brett Favre.

Nasty, mean SOB that makes bodies fly. Best offensive lineman I’ve seen come out of Fresno St. since Logan Mankins.

He was a monster against Alabama in 2017. He was throwing 1st round defensive lineman like Da’Ron Payne to the ground and then insulting their mothers.

Where would you be comfortable drafting him, where do you realistically see him.

Is RN 2 a reach?

Where would you be comfortable drafting him, where do you realistically see him.

Is RN 2 a reach?

I think the medical checkup at the combine is going to be the key for him. Teams are going to be scared off by his injuries too much to take him Day 2 in my opinion.

He was one of the kids I keep my mouth shut about and while everybody is trying to stay awake through the middle of Day 3 - draft him.

I know I (or we) could probably research this, but what kind of injuries / injury history are we talking about here?

You were cool before. But ever since the name change you've been reborn. Some would say a Wave of Pachy Dermatitis...Simply Filthy~

Two foot/ankle injuries would seriously worry me.

I don't know if Lisfranc injuries tend to reoccur but it is hard to fully recover from an Achilles tear, that ankle would probably never be quite right.

So he would certainly be a gamble.

I would wait until Day 3 to roll the dice on a player like him.

Kid is talented, didn’t play too well against my Trojans but you have to love his motor - it’s relentless. He just can’t stay on the field.

And even taking aside his pure ability to throw people around, the FEET on him, and ability to stick to and sustain his blocks for extended periods of time...not sure how many times I've seen that in a prospect.

He should be regarded the best in the class, but for injury issues.

I keep taking him in all my mocks because I will take that chance on greatness a thousand times when you're picking in the 100+ area.

Was listening to CKs podcast and they love him, obvious knock is he's played 18 games in 4 years

‘A bit of an injury history’ is quite the understatement.

Back
Top Bottom