Nets say goodbye to New Jersey and say hello to Brooklyn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nets say goodbye to New Jersey and say hello to Brooklyn

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone saw this, but the New Jersey Nets are no more. They are now the Brooklyn Nets. And to be honest I started this thread to bitch about their new logo, someone got SERIOUSLY lazy with this design. Anyway, have a look yourself.

brooklynnetsnewlogo-1.jpg

Official site: http://www.nba.com/nets/index_main.html

I'm sure New Yorkers are thankful that they're getting a real basketball team for a change.

LOL @ The Knicks.

I like it....simple and to the point. Hate when they try to be cute and flashy.

They're trying to sell Brooklyn, not the Nets. Like the Raiders in LA......noone gave a crap about the team but everyone wore the gear reppin their city, long after the team had left.

clear.gif

I don't like it but everyone I talk to and everywhere I read people seem to like so clearly I am mising something.

Worst logo I've ever seen. Jay-Z was said to have part in it. Disturbed is right, it's the laziest design in the world.

9839nets-1.jpg

i like their uniforms it's very street friendly and you can't go wrong with black and white colors...

of course thats a photoshop by yours truly though..

I'm just happy I can walk to some NBA and hopefully some NHL games. And Disney on Ice.

The logo and colors looked like they were flat out stolen from the LA Kings hockey team.

"No Sleep Till Brooklyn," one of the Beastie Boys, Adam Yauch, aka MCA, just passed away.....good tune.

Back
Top Bottom