Nets VS Heat!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nets VS Heat!!!

What are you guys talking about. Everyone seems to forgot that we are the number one team in the east. The nets have no inside presence to guard our post players. Apparently everyone seems to have forgotten that the Heat were a fullcourt team before we acquired Shaq. Has everyone forgotten about the way we played the Lakers in La in OT. We still have that kind of offence, except we use a half court game beacuse of Shaq. The Heat have shown that they can play with the best with or without Shaq. Also Eddie Jones is more than capable of handling VC, and even if Richardson comes back he is as helpful as a third niple. The Heat in 4 no more comments.

Well, we got 3 easy wins IMO. Nice fight in game 3, but apart from that...wow. I thought this series would be 4-1 Miami, 4-2 at the worst...but I only expected one blowout if any. LOL, we didn't even need Shaq in this series.

Draw the brooms out............

Conclusion: Vince Carter is still a joke.

Heat rule...would further comment but I'm running out the door...

I hate to say it, but the league should not even have a second round with Miami. Barring Injury, the wiz/bulls have no chance.

How about Wade inbounding off Vince's *** for an easy layup?? :lol:

clear.gif

well the start of the thread looks really dumb now :lol:, imagine now shaq gets at least a week to rest his sore thigh, they all get a week rest....

KuD said:

After all the Nets have been through since last Summer they did a great job just making the playoffs and at least Jason Kidd and alot of the current Nets have won Eastern Conference Titles something the Heat have never done and probably will not this year when they meet the Pistons.

Congrats Heat fans from a Suns fan. Shaq played like s*** that last game and they still took it. Damn, Wade is fun to watch. My girlfriend is now a temp. Heat fan. Why? Hint: She lives near Toronto. Hopefully I can curb that if its a Heat-Suns Finals :D .

The nets deserve some respect too. They were not your normal number 8 seed and they have a real good team. I just think this miami team is way too much. Next year there is no way the nets are an 8th seed and they'll probably do some damage.

for real though, dwyane wade is the truth.

donshula72 said:
The nets deserve some respect too. They were not your normal number 8 seed and they have a real good team. I just think this miami team is way too much. Next year there is no way the nets are an 8th seed and they'll probably do some damage.

for real though, dwyane wade is the truth.

Yeah I guess its nice they made it but they never even showed up in the playoffs other then ONE WHOLE GAME. (HAHA) Now i wanna hear everyone say DWAAAAAAAAYNNNNNNE WAAAADE!!

Whatsdatson20 said:
Yeah I guess its nice they made it but they never even showed up in the playoffs other then ONE WHOLE GAME. (HAHA) Now i wanna hear everyone say DWAAAAAAAAYNNNNNNE WAAAADE!!

say it again but this time say dwyyyyyyyyyyyannnnne waaaaade!!

nyjunc said:
After all the Nets have been through since last Summer they did a great job just making the playoffs and at least Jason Kidd and alot of the current Nets have won Eastern Conference Titles something the Heat have never done and probably will not this year when they meet the Pistons.

Blow it out your butt.

Back
Top Bottom