Nets VS Heat!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nets VS Heat!!!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
My NJ Nets are on a tear! I hope Shaq is healthy, because the Heat will need him!! :wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
My NJ Nets are on a tear! I hope Shaq is healthy, because the Heat will need him!! :wink:

You said earlier to watch out for NJ and you were dead on! The Nets will be tough to beat with or without O'Neal

Healthy Shaq for entire series = 4-1 or 4-2, Miami
Shaq misses game 1 = 4-2 or 4-3, Miami

This series should have many hard fought, down to the wire games. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets don't win more than one game in this series because of Miami's ability to close out games in the second half. It should be a tough series, but I highly doubt a healthy Heat team winds up playing a game 7 in Miami in the first round....highly.

Provided Shaq is ready to go on Sunday, which he should be...my series prediction:

Miami takes the first 2 games at home.
Miami splits the series in NJ at 1 a piece.
Miami finishes in game 5 at home.

Richard Jefferson might return this weekend for the playoffs.

I have seen my Nets fall too many times to Shaq...and unless they can shoot absolute lights out I don't believe that they will get past Shaq once again.

The spacing out of the games is just absolutely ridiculous and this will benefit the Heat, although it is not like they need the help.

Vince Carter is back in a big way. His game right now is better then it's been at any other point in his career IMO!

Jefferson got the okay to play, he will start as the 6th man, and depending how he does get more minutes.

FiN.in.RI said:
I agree with this too.. Vince is revitalized.

I'm most likely the biggest Net fan on this board, I go to about 20 to 25 games a year. I'm also a realist! Will the Nets win the NBA title? NO!

But watch out Heat, You have Carter and Kidd out to prove how good they are! Jefferson is coming back and hungry. People under estimate how good a coach L. Franks is. And N. Krstic has been super since being put in at starting center. And Scalabrini has been a big spark plug!

Will we win this playoff? Chances are not great, but the Heat better be ready for a battle!

p1_vcarter_getty-1.jpg

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm most likely the biggest Net fan on this board, I go to about 20 to 25 games a year. I'm also a realist! Will the Nets win the NBA title? NO!

But watch out Heat, You have Carter and Kidd out to prove how good they are! Jefferson is coming back and hungry. People under estimate how good a coach L. Franks is. And N. Krstic has been super since being put in at starting center. And Scalabrini has been a big spark plug!

Will we win this playoff? Chances are not great, but the Heat better be ready for a battle!

p1_vcarter_getty-1.jpg

Def Not your everyday #8 seed.

It's a shame if the Nets played any other team in round 1 I think you could see them go pretty far...

I think Shaq misses 2 games in Miami they split

Comes back in NJ and the split again

Then Heat take the next two

Heat in 6...good games throughout...:cooldude:

People under estimate how good a coach L. Franks is. And N. Krstic has been super since being put in at starting center. And Scalabrini has been a big spark plug!

Franks had a load of talent pulled from the Nets when KMart was not re-signed.
The Nets went 40-30 in their final 70 games and in those Jefferson, Kidd and Carter only played a handful of games together.
Krstic has been averaging a double-double over the last two weeks of the season.
Scalabrine even had a double-double the other night.:eek:

Too bad Collins couldn't put on about 60 more pounds and bang Shaq around.:lol:

FiN.in.RI said:
Yeah quite possible.. I'm just impressed with the run they made so I may have gotten a little over excited :wink:

It's all good. If RJ is healthy I expect them to be very competetive. Stealing 1, maybe even 2 at their house. But I just don't see them winning at AAA(The Red Zone) :D

Edit: If Shaq misses some games, the Nets could possibly take us to 6 or 7 games. So I'll just count on Shaq being ready for the playoffs. :wink:

The heat will win but they will have a series, this will not be a ckaewalk as the Nets will make them earn it and if Shaq isn't all there the Nets could really make it interesting. I would say heat in 5 or 6 but it will be a tough 5 or 6, no easy wins.

Back
Top Bottom